i need speakers for a special unnamed remix - particularly foreign speakers

prophetik music

particularly if you can either speak another language or have a good speaking voice. i'm working on a mix for something special here on OCR, and i need people to record themselves speaking a short segment of words (the lord's prayer, actually) in a variety of languages, over the course of about 45 seconds. i have:

1. swahili, american male voice

2. american male, normal voice

3. american woman, higher voice.

4. russian woman, lower voice.

5. (possibly) french woman, higher voice.

i'd love it if i can get some more parts in here. it's going to all get layered together underneath some choral parts, so it doesn't need to be perfect. i'd love to have swedish, japanese, french male, italian, UK english, etc speakers involved - it'd be awesome, and you'd probably be able to get credit of a sort as well.

thanks - pm me for more details!

particularly if you can either speak another language or have a good speaking voice. i'm working on a mix for something special here on OCR, and i need people to record themselves speaking a short segment of words (the lord's prayer, actually) in a variety of languages, over the course of about 45 seconds. i have:

1. swahili, american male voice

2. american male, normal voice

3. american woman, higher voice.

4. russian woman, lower voice.

5. (possibly) french woman, higher voice.

i'd love it if i can get some more parts in here. it's going to all get layered together underneath some choral parts, so it doesn't need to be perfect. i'd love to have swedish, japanese, french male, italian, UK english, etc speakers involved - it'd be awesome, and you'd probably be able to get credit of a sort as well.

thanks - pm me for more details!

YEah d00d, I'm down for that, Just lemme know what needs to be said. I can do the American voice as well as read German if need be and you know what you want to be said.

Speak or sing in french?

Also, what exactly would you like to hear? (edit: i just re-read your first post, nvm that) (re-edit: err, what would the lord's prayer be called in french or in latin?)

And does it have to be in that pompous european accent?

I'll just need to get a mic recording program on this comp and I'll be able to do that.

2975623478th edit: For the male french one, if you still need one, maaaaaaybe I could convince a buddy of mine to do it. That is, if he's in a happy mood (effin artists!)