Street Fighter Alpha 3 Tournament

kamoh

yeah all i know how to do is splash with gief and pretend charlie is guile from sf2 so the character thing doesn't bother me but if someone actually learned one character they might be a little salty that they can't use them all the rounds

Hey, sup Ibanez? I haven't spoken to you in ages. Do you play on GGPO/2DFreeplay any? There are some seriously nasty super turbo players on 2DFreeplay, and if I recall correctly, you're very good with Honda. You might want to check it out.

Maybe, you guys shouldn't start out with a street fighter because everyone has a favorite and in each street fighter everyone only wants to use their favorite haxing character (*akumacough*).

So, in conclusion, you guys should play WakuWaku 7 or like Garuo.

Hey, sup Ibanez? I haven't spoken to you in ages. Do you play on GGPO/2DFreeplay any? There are some seriously nasty super turbo players on 2DFreeplay, and if I recall correctly, you're very good with Honda. You might want to check it out.

Maybe, you guys shouldn't start out with a street fighter because everyone has a favorite and in each street fighter everyone only wants to use their favorite haxing character (*akumacough*).

So, in conclusion, you guys should play WakuWaku 7 or like Garuo.

Naw I haven't played on GGPO or 2dfreeplay too much due to port forwarding related sadness. :C

also if we played garou i guarantee i could body some people with gato 8)

edit:also play me you fuckers