Mega Man 9's soundtrack! (It owns.)

Xbob42

Do we know for sure that this is legit? I've only listened through Concrete Man's stage because I want to save most of it for when I play through it (hopefully soon!)

Yeap, that's all the real stuff. And it's nice, too!

I wanted to wait until I had the game too... But then I heard some of it... and couldn't stop.

It was like crack....

I wouldn't be surprised if a remix of it comes out on here before the game does. I'm very excited about this game. I'm having a party on the release date, and we're going to drink blue fu fu drinks while I try to beat the game without continuing.

Edit: Holy shit! They brought back the old post-continue music. Oh my god oh my god. New music is good too.

7 had a really good soundtrack and it really sounds inspired, much like the earliest Mega Man games. But no, I'd go with 2 all the way. Still, 7 has some great themes and the music matches the stages really well.

Mega Man 9 is more blues/pentatonic based than the other Mega Man games and the tracks remind me of other games back then. Still, I'm happy about it and I can't wait to play the game.

At this point, it's highly unlikely that a mix would pass the panel by next week, unless it was bumped to the top of the queue for the specific purpose of having a mix up before the game was released.

Still, have at it! I'll be the last to complain about more Megaman mixes... :P

you forget, I own the panel >:)

(Larry Oji is my other alias)

EDIT: I totally started a plug man remix.. we'll see if it makes it out of WIP stage