Advance Wars

Xenocrates Luna

My fellow remixers, I invite you to the task of remixing some of the tracks of this great series. Since the first days of Advance Wars, the thing I enjoyed the most besides the simple gameplay yet tough strategy involved, was the music.

With a wide array of tracks: from jazz to techno to orchestrated themes to plain rock, there's a wide selection and a world of possibilities to try.

Please join me in this request and let's try our best to ensure this beautiful OST gets the appreciation it deserves. Thank you.

My fellow remixers, I invite you to the task of remixing some of the tracks of this great series. Since the first days of Advance Wars, the thing I enjoyed the most besides the simple gameplay yet tough strategy involved, was the music.

With a wide array of tracks: from jazz to techno to orchestrated themes to plain rock, there's a wide selection and a world of possibilities to try.

Please join me in this request and let's try our best to ensure this beautiful OST gets the appreciation it deserves. Thank you.

Man alive, yeah. These games had awesome soundtracks, particularly the tracks from the DS iterations. Despite the poor quality of the sound recordings, I still love listening to the Days of Ruin soundtrack.

I'd love to hear some remixes of this; a remix album would be amazing if there was significant interest. Wish I had any musical inkling to help out.

• 1 month later...