Super Mario RPG

Zephyr

I guess Geno was so cool beacsue of his backstory and his character design, I mean he just oozed cool all over, but even then I still think it was the most badass thing ever to have Bowser team up with you. I remember after that getting into Super Mario 64 and wondering what the hell Bowser was doing fighting Mario still, and it felt so out of date. I also remember playing Mario 64 at a Blockbuster and the lowest save file was 1 star and I just had to delete it because I thought they had gotten pretty far! But that was of course before I knew that Mario 64 had 120 stars instead of 7.

Geno also has the wicked cool ability to do 9999 damage with Geno whirl. You can take out the sword (Exor I think?) in one hit with that, it's just really hard to do. I'm pretty sure I've done it once though.

I love belome too, but being turned into a scarecrow sucks... especially if it happens to your whole party... at once... AARGH!

Having Bowser on team was so cool. And Yes Geno oozed cool simply because of his design. Let's face it, he's one of the underdogs of gaming with a lot of fans. I mean, didn't we all want him in brawl? Yes. Did we get him, or, for that matter, anyone else we wanted in Brawl? No ('cept maybe Wolf :3). But I'm getting off topic.

What boss was the most difficult for you in SMRPG the first time?

For me? Yardovich. Probably the most difficlut in my opinion.

So, how many of you are just playing this for the first time now with Wii VC? Does the game still stand up to today's standards? I bought the game back when it came out and I'm still loving it!

I haven't played it on VC, but I still have my SNES and the original game. I may get it on VC just because it rocks.

I hate you now. I completely forgot about that one. And yet at the same time it makes me happy there's so many glorious games I can actually forget some of them.

Yes, FF6 truly is one of the best games ever. Hmm...maybe better than SMRPG...it definetley doesn't have as much magic as SMRPG, given, but better gameplay I must admit.