Weapons that should be in games but aren't...

purplecowadoom

these threads are purple cow demonstrating that he does not know how to make a thread

the reason that favorites threads arent allowed is because they end up being dumb lists that end up in flamefests because they dont lead to any actual real discussion when in fact the main purpose of these forums is to actually discuss things and this thread is exactly the same in that its just dumb ideas

also the cow is the only one contributing

I've seen plenty of threads on other boards all over the place that do just fine! Now get out!

A whip w/a small, self-replenishing, low-grade explosive mounted on the tip. It would take a bit of extra skill to master since damage done from anything but the tip would be next to nothing and the explosive wouldn't detonate without a direct hit. Indy meets demo squad!

you are about 5 final fantasies too late for thatun

you are about 5 final fantasies too late for thatun

Seriously? I've played all the Final Fantasy games from the NES through the PSX, so unless FFX, XI, or XII have such a weapon, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done yet. Are you referring to the sprite effects of earlier games? Because looking like an explosion on impact and actually being an explosion on impact are two completely different things.

Now:

The Mighty Foot (blatant copyright infringement)

A giant metal foot is launched up into the sky (like a mortar) and down onto the helpless victims. *Squish!*

Seriously? I've played all the Final Fantasy games from the NES through the PSX, so unless FFX, XI, or XII have such a weapon, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done yet. Are you referring to the sprite effects of earlier games? Because looking like an explosion on impact and actually being an explosion on impact are two completely different things.

Now:

The Mighty Foot (blatant copyright infringement)

A giant metal foot is launched up into the sky (like a mortar) and down onto the helpless victims. *Squish!*

FF8. Quistis.

FF8. Quistis.

.........oh. Okay! Now I remember! She was the teacher lady right? Man. First homosexuals in FFVII, then teachers w/whips in FFVIII, and beastiology in FFIX. Wonderful. Good plots, weird people. This should be Square Enix's new motto.

Now:

A glove that uses electromagnetic field manipulation to control two independently-spinning circular saw blades stuck together like one blade through a mobile space-time rift. It's basically a glorified chainsaw, only a lot cooler, a lot quicker, and a lot messier.

Actually, scratch that. Make it a sphere of blades spinning in opposing directions in a space-time rift! Much better. Yes. I am pleased with this (nods head with eyes closed and arms folded).

Okay. Today, I have a simple one. In my defense though, I have yet to see this done! Propane tank + shurikens + lighter + throwing thingie = Flaming shurikens! The closest to this I've seen was in Rachet & Clank, and that was acid shurikens. Someone tell me if I'm wrong!

Incendiary shurikens in Ninja Gaiden. Less complex and much more effective than the asinine idea you came up with there.

Essentially it's just a throwing knife with a small explosive attached to it.

Edit: Please never post again.

I think he meant bestiality, when he really should have said anthropomorphism. Furry at the worst.

And why not just use road flares stuck onto the propane tanks, and blast them with a shotgun. It worked in Dawn of the Dead.

Fingernails.

I've yet to see it in a game.

What about all those zombie games? They usually come at you with their teeth and hands. And hands have fingernails.

I think he meant bestiality, when he really should have said anthropomorphism. Furry at the worst.

And why not just use road flares stuck onto the propane tanks, and blast them with a shotgun. It worked in Dawn of the Dead.

What about all those zombie games? They usually come at you with their teeth and hands. And hands have fingernails.

I think they become claws during zombification....

A little retarded dude that pops up and spouts non-sense not realizing he is being made fun of. This would confuse the foe leading to self lobotomy.

I'd call it the mauve bull gun of deathliness.

Incendiary shurikens in Ninja Gaiden. Less complex and much more effective than the asinine idea you came up with there.

Essentially it's just a throwing knife with a small explosive attached to it.

Edit: Please never post again.

And why exactly am I not aloud to post in my own thread? Seriously now. Free country USA guys. Get a moderator in here if you hate me that much. The rest of us will continue to do our own thing until then.

Now:

What we need here is something like Samus' grapple beam, only the beam is emitted from a very large spike which you could yank the victim onto. Then throw them at someone else. Or use them as a shield.

That thread was funny as hell. It wasn't even meant to be taken seriously one bit. People here tend to blow things out of proportion.

being that about once a month we get a thread with some noob that we tell to stop making theads/lurk moar/post less whining about how horrible we are so ya unless at the end of your post you say THIS IS A JOKE we will prob take it seriously

Yes, well, that's very nice. Your opinions have been noted and will promptly be disregarded as extremely rude and unnecessary. The wonderful thing about threads is that the ones you don't like, you don't have to participate in. Isn't that great?

I already did my hypothetical weapon for the night. This is me, going to bed.........surround sound snore.........