Weapons that should be in games but aren't...

purplecowadoom

Maybe a melee weapon where you wear large furry mascot paws and caress the opponent's face very gently and they convert to pacifism

The creepiest part about this is the off-chance where it actually works... Props to ya though!

You guise play pokemon too?

No picking on the pokemon. That's too much...waaaaaahhhhh!!! I shall have my Gengar eat your dreams!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

No picking on the pokemon. That's too much...waaaaaahhhhh!!! I shall have my Gengar eat your dreams!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

As the closest thing we have to an official Pokémon guy, I must ask you to not use the names, likenesses or concepts related, in part or in whole, of the Pokémon franchises.

Especially if you're going to post like a ten-year old Gamefaqs user doing so.

How about a missile that shoots smaller missiles, and each one of those missiles shoots lasers? Call it a laser-missile swarm-missile.

Probably not;

But more interested as to whether or not he is acting his age.

Shit, I just realized who that is. The answer is yes.

A sniper that shoots capsules that tells the victims body cells to catch fire.

I think a simper rifle would be better for shooting. The sniper's arms would get tired after a while.

A machine gun that fires lasers trapped in mirrors.

Sort of like Mirror Master's gun, but fully auto?

A forum with no useless hate.

Now you're just being crazy.

As the closest thing we have to an official Pokémon guy, I must ask you to not use the names, likenesses or concepts related, in part or in whole, of the Pokémon franchises.

Especially if you're going to post like a ten-year old Gamefaqs user doing so.

How about a missile that shoots smaller missiles, and each one of those missiles shoots lasers? Call it a laser-missile swarm-missile.

Okay deal. And I am 18 as of March '07. I'm just more or less mature based on the circumstances, as is anyone else. Unless you're a robot. Or a politician. Or a robot-politician. Wait. They're all robots. Nevermind.

How about kinetic knuckles? They would be like your standard brass knuckles, only instead of just a punch, after that a blast of pure kinetic energy stored up from punching people could be unleashed in a wave all at once, and the kinetic energy could be altered into any shape you wanted as you release it, also affecting the amount of extra damage done.

Perhaps a gun that shoots special syringes that have a mechanism that causes them to self-inject upon sticking in the target's flesh, thus deploying their payload of a large quantity of pure insulin and causing the foe to collapse in a diabetic coma

more like an aggro-gun instead of a tranq gun

A gun that's bullets create a vortex that sucks all people around into another dimension... I dunno I'm just trying to be creative. :D

Well, you're trying, but you're at least a few years too late. I don't know about games from the past too much to tell if they had this in them, but Metroid Prime 2 has the Darkburst and Megaman 9 has the Black Hole Bomb.

My next weapon proposal is not so much a new weapon (Dwemer Shock Darts from Morrowind), but more of a gimmick that I think it should employ. After adding the gimmick, however, it would essentially be a new weapon. Take the basic concept of the shock dart from Morrowind and stick it in a game set in the future, the only other setting where this weapon belongs (aside from alien invasion type games). Then add to its already devastating attack power the trait of making everything electrical stretching out one city block in each direction short out. This would make this weapon a double edged sword. On one hand, you get instant kills with it. On the other hand, every time you use it and it hits a wall instead of the target, you basically turn the whole environment into a Doom 3 knockoff. Oh, and get rid of the dart's insane blast radius. Otherwise it wouldn't matter if you couldn't see. Also, give the enemy night vision so the darkness you create doesn't give you a potential edge. Okay, I'm done now.

I just watched a movie (it sucked) that had an awesome idea for a gun that needs to be used somewhere. It's a gun made from the bones and cartilage of a specially-bred mutant lizard that fires human teeth. It's made of and shoots bones to avoid metal detectors. Cool stuff.