Sample Request

'Someone kick me if this question already has passed'

- Anybody has/know some Orchestral Hits ?? Otherwise give me a tip on how to create them ??

- Also i'm searching for an somewhat 'Indian Flute'

Thnx in advance.. .

EDIT: oh yeah, almost forgot, some funky jazz guitars too plz :wink:

Thnx again.. .

EDIT 2: forgot another one, a spanish acoustic guitar sample/soundfont :roll:

- Anybody has/know some Orchestral Hits ?? Otherwise give me a tip on how to create them ??

Thnx in advance.. .

Thnx again.. .

Anyone :roll: ?? there hasn't been any activity here for a couple of days now :cry: I really want that stuff so bad :(

Thnx in advance.. .

Thnx again.. .

Anyone :roll: ?? there hasn't been any activity here for a couple of days now :cry: I really want that stuff so bad :(

Anouncing This message for the third time plz help me, i'm desperate :arrow::cry:

Hello again, I've been requested to do an industrial/hard rock song (without vocals), and I need some decent guitar soundfonts (distortion, overdriven, any decent ones that can work with Fruity Loops) and basically some ideas and suggestions on HOW to construct an industrial/hard rock song.

I got a good start going (with an Industrial drum set and a Distortion guitar from the Setzer SPC bundle, both from Darkesword's website), but I don't know much about how to get that industrial sound, Chord progression ideas would be helpful too.

Thanks plenty.

Theres the link http://www.ultimatesoundbank.com/usb/exec/demo

I have been using it for a bit and plugsoundfree is real nice. I made a request through their website and they sent me the dvd with other demos. "Charlie" demo from USB is real nice too..only works for 15 days though...

Anybody can help me? I need reggaeton drum kits, i tried to sample some from a couple of tracks but i didnt get any clean one. help.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone would happen to know where I could get some solid synths, specifically such as the one used in the beginning of Protricity's DKC2 Forest Birdcussion song. If it helps, that synth sounds pretty much exactly like it does in the game, and I'm wondering if either that synth or soundfonts of the game can be found over the internet. Thanks.

Exactly... you can do a lot with Squid if you know how. Look at some older stuff here at OCR where the Orchestra parts were made with Squid (I guess even Kaijin used that one). Everything sounds a bit flat if it's raw. But right EQed and the right delay/reverb and you're set.

Hell even my EMU Virtuoso (hardware orchestra synth) needs effects layers! Or the EDIROL HQ Orchestra... without Delay (do let it sound more wide) and reverb (to let it sound deep), and best if you stack it to like 4 subgroups, you simply can't expect to get an outstanding effect.

Besides... you can't expect a Viola go into the range of a Cello. Think about how an orchestra is built up, then bitch around again.

And if you want something without effects, get samplepacks for 400+ bucks and upwards! But if you want something for free... live with it and find a way to shape your sound to the desired level. 'nuff said.

EDIT:

And if you still don't like Squid. There're still tons of other "free" SF2s out there in the orchestra section. Use the search function from the board as I mentioned this sometime. We can't spoon-feed everyone. Some little researches are also important.

maybe he's talking about how the clarinet is puzzlingly missing the F#. At least that's my main beef with it.

back again..

this time:

- a guitar with some fret noise on it.. (prefer a acoustic guitar, but still any guitar wil do).

Thnx in advance.

EDIT: Can also anyone provide me with some nice Siren samples? of a good place where I can find them?? I need a really strong siren, like war sirens for example...

Thnx again. :roll:

I'm looking for some good string fonts like violins and violas ect., and also some more orcestra fonts.

And I would really like some good reverse cymbal font.

For stings (solo), look for Cadenza or Florestan.

For a reverse cymbal, search for sonic implants- it should be a demo sf2, so it's free. ;)

I'm looking for some good string fonts like violins and violas ect., and also some more orcestra fonts.

For a reverse cymbal, search for sonic implants- it should be a demo sf2, so it's free. ;)

Well for a reverse cymbal, you can also just find a cymbal sample and uh...reverse it.

:P

Well for a reverse cymbal, you can also just find a cymbal sample and uh...reverse it.

What about the reversed attack of the crash. It sounds very awkward when I just leave it the way it is reversed.

What about the reversed attack of the crash. It sounds very awkward when I just leave it the way it is reversed.

why don't you just slice the end before the attack? easy enough to do.

Also, if you're looking for a program to reverse it in, check out GoldWave (PC only, www.goldwave.com should do the trick). Hope that helps.

- a guitar with some fret noise on it.. (prefer a acoustic guitar, but still any guitar wil do).

I managed to find one at: http://www.hammersound.net/ its said to have automatic fret noise included.

Its called the ProTrax Classical Guitar.

The frett kinda . .. . . . .. . . Sux ya know :roll: .. . Thnx for helpin' out anywayZ I really appreciate it.. .. somebody else got some more sources on the frett noises?? :)