Sample Request

BUMP me if this request already passed.

im lookin'for crowd samples,(not the ones that have been requested before). I'm lookin' for a bunch of people screaming "Hoooo!!, Hoooo!!" or "WHat!! WHat!!" You now how that is in the urban music, those are the type of samples im lookin'for..

thnx in advance :)

* The Famous Quotin'Technique :roll:

Hey guys I need help finding the vocals for OZONE's Dragostea Din Tei. Anyone know where I can find just the vocals? Thanks.

You need a capella singing? Or just lyrics?

The actual singing plz.

Thanks a lot. Wonder if Dj Alligator has it. 8O

Hm, I was unable to find that. Sorry. You might want to try extracting the vocals from the song. Use any decent sound editor.

Hey guys I need help finding the vocals for OZONE's Dragostea Din Tei. Anyone know where I can find just the vocals? Thanks.

You need a capella singing? Or just lyrics?

The actual singing plz.

Thanks a lot. Wonder if Dj Alligator has it. 8O

Hm, I was unable to find that. Sorry. You might want to try extracting the vocals from the song. Use any decent sound editor.

Well does DJ Alligator has a website or an email address so I can ask him?

I've heard this sound on multiple soundtracks, tons of CDs, and yet every search for a sound as 'pipe' or 'anvil' doesn't even come close. It's a metallic hit, used extensively in the music for Armageddon.

It's pretty clear in this clip, too. (about 0:11)

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/SE9/SE9-13776.ram

If anyone can tell me what the heck it is or how to produce it on a synth, I'd be extremely grateful.

Hey, I'm looking for a trumpet sort of sound (at least I think it's a trumpet) kind of like the one in the first level music of Mario 64.

I'm also looking for samples of people sounding like they're being punched/kicked/whatever. Kind of like an "ahh" or "ooh," but it's real quick (like one second). The only examples I can think of are in the songs from the Jet Set Radio games. Hideki Naganuma uses them all the time in his songs.