Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

atmuh

Sorry, but it's not going to happen. They only made the final mix because apparently we got more than they did in the first place. Which means they'd have to keep re-releasing the game with new stuff to even the score instead of just being smart and giving everyone the same game. I'm just glad we get to play this one at all. I greatly look forward to it.

I played this game a lot on the GBA, and I can't wait to play the 3D version in English. I actually imported Final Mix+ just so I could play Re: Chain of Memories, but now that it's coming out over here (in English, once again for emphasis) I don't have to settle for Japanese anymore.

I can't wait until this comes out.

Darklink42: I thought it was only our copy of Kingdom Hearts 1 that had more than the Japanese version, thus warranting Japan with Final Mix? If I'm not mistaken, our copy of KHII is the same as Japan's copy, aside from censorship (Hydra's blood, pirate guns, etc.).

Darklink42: I thought it was only our copy of Kingdom Hearts 1 that had more than the Japanese version, thus warranting Japan with Final Mix? If I'm not mistaken, our copy of KHII is the same as Japan's copy, aside from censorship (Hydra's blood, pirate guns, etc.).

im pretty sure thats correct

final mix for kh2 in japan had an extra ending some extra items and a ridiculously difficult boss