Announcing... REVOLUTION

Beatdrop

revolution.jpg

Release Date: December 1, 2008

Download the Album Preview MP3 Here (12.5 mb)

Tracklist:

01) The Collapse

02) Minutes to Seconds

03) Burn Out

04) Revolution

05) Get Down

06) Revolt

07) Heatseeker

08) Return of Supernovatomic

09) Blood Inside

10) This Isn't Happening

11) Flash

12) Air

13) Samsara

14) Purity

15) Though Everything May Fade Away

16) Praxis

17) Seek High + Low

This has been in the making since July 2007. And now finally its completion is in sight. I hope you all enjoy the preview. Beats the hell out of the three-track preview I released over a year ago. Also, I may decide to alter the order of the songs, but time will tell. As always, questions and comments welcome.

As I mentioned a little ways down this page after numerous questions about it, this is going to be a free release just like every album to come before it. And just like 'In The Dark,' those that wish to will have the option to donate via PayPal, which I would greatly appreciate (durrrr).

I'll most likely be doing the same thing with it that I did with In The Dark. Free download with the option to donate. That's the plan as of now, at least. Wasn't always the plan, but... I figure, what the hell?

EDIT: Yeah, that part where I said "as of now, at least"? Forget I said that. This is definitely going to be a free release with the option to donate.

I'll most likely be doing the same thing with it that I did with In The Dark. Free download with the option to donate. That's the plan as of now, at least. Wasn't always the plan, but... I figure, what the hell?

EDIT: Yeah, that part where I said "as of now, at least"? Forget I said that. This is definitely going to be a free release with the option to donate.

Oh, AWESOME! Well then I'll definitely have to send some money your way!

As I mentioned a little ways down this page after numerous questions about it, this is going to be a FREE RELEASE just like every album to come before it. And just like 'In The Dark,' those that wish to will have the option to donate via PayPal, which I would greatly appreciate (durrrr).

guys, read better