Who here has a split personality?

Nohbody

I'm awkward everywhere. ;D

Meh, both sides mess. I say LOL out loud when I'm being sarcastic, same thing with OMG. Though LOL is not as much becuase i tend to actually use LOL on AIM, but before it was always haha. :D

THe only difference between me in real life and the me on the internet is the amount of smiling I do.

I don't know if anyone saw that Ragnarok Online thread that Bleck posted. But he posted his opinion on private RO servers, and then as soon as I had anything to say about my own opinion he went off the handle, throwing insults and acting like he was supreme ruler of the thread. I think he actually got banned afterwards.

It's not split personality, it's just people behind keyboards that know that they can get away with such behavior because there are no repercussions. I can guarantee that 90% of the assholes on this message board would never act like that in real life. To anyones face at least.

That would probably be called bipolar

bipolar disorder is more like transitions from manic depression to megalomania, not just from happy to sad.

Its a common miconception perpetuated by non wikipedia readers. so here =D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

for the record I would not have pointed that out anywhere but the internet

I went to the Wiki page and this one sounds a bit like me:

Hypomanic episode Main article: Hypomanic episode

Hypomania is generally a less extreme state than mania, and people in the hypomanic phase generally experience fewer symptoms of mania than those in a full-blown manic episode. During an episode, one might feel an uncontrollable impulse to laugh at things he or she does not normally find funny.[citation needed] The duration is usually also shorter than in mania. This is often a very "artistic" state of the disorder, in which a flight of ideas, extremely clever thinking, and an increase in energy can occur.

My sister is Bipolar. Maybe I have it too?

bipolar disorder is more like transitions from manic depression to megalomania, not just from happy to sad.

Its a common miconception perpetuated by non wikipedia readers. so here =D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

for the record I would not have pointed that out anywhere but the internet

Yea I rushed that post. But it was the first thing I thought of. And it definitely isn't a split personality of all things.