Fable 2

Halt

I have to admit, it is easy to spend a lot of time in this game. So much crap you can do... Gargoyles, family life (kind of disturbing to do same gender match ups), jobs and minigames, hunting for treasure, real estate... I think last night was my record for the most sleep in a night this week. I actually got 4.5 (went to bed at 4) hours this time, unlike the night before when I stayed up until 8 am, and the night before when I stayed up till 7. I feel kind of guilty for putting so much time in actually.

On a different note, and as a matter of curiosity, is there a particular kind of gun that anyone could recommend for the shooting game in Westcliff? I can't seem to get 1st place on it. I always get 150 and 160 points with my (can't remember exact name) multi load crossbow. I have so many of those dang dolls now lol.

Oh yeah and someone mentioned being a girl and having a hard time staying attractive right? I have found that it isn't too hard if you just stay away from foods that make you fat, and getting all the attractive upgrades (clothes, makeup and other similar things)

Edit: Thought I would mention just for the heck of it, that I have 30 or 31 out of 50 gargoyles. And I haven't even gone to the Spire yet.

I'd be fully prepared to deal with the awkwardness of having to holster one pistol, reload, then holster the other one and reload again just for the badass burst of dual pistol massacre.

Didn't Roland the Gunslinger (King's Dark Tower series- read it) have an effective way to reload 2 revolvers at once? I think it was something where he kept the gun on his finger, flipped it back, grabbed the bullets from his chest holder thing (bandoleer?) and reloaded it. I could be totally wrong though - it's been a while since I've read that series.

On a different note, and as a matter of curiosity, is there a particular kind of gun that anyone could recommend for the shooting game in Westcliff? I can't seem to get 1st place on it. I always get 150 and 160 points with my (can't remember exact name) multi load crossbow. I have so many of those dang dolls now lol.

Best is the flintlock pistol. Because it is single shot and reloads almost immediately. I beat the challenge with that type of gun. With multishot guns. The reload time is a bitch. Flintlock reloads as fast as you can swap to the next head shot.

Took me a while to get 1st prize too. But the dolls come in handy to trade for the other 6 if you have live. Have fun doing that though. But the trick for the shooting range is get as many head shots as fast as you can. The 3rd round is actually easiest to do so as they are closer together as well as nearer to you; making them bigger targets. Practice flicking the control movement stick and quickly shooting for the head shot.

P.S. Holding the Y button down is a bitch on the hand. My fingers were sore by the time I got the first prize.

Yay I finally did it. I used the turret pistol actually, and it worked pretty well. I did it before doing the Spire,and it was definitely worth it for the awesome bonus gun. A funny thing here though, is that my friend saw that I did it, and then wanted me to do it on his save. At first I said no freaking way, but I did decide to give it go however and because it was post-spire shooting game, you were supposed to shoot the bandits. I did it for him on my first try with 190 points. Kind of shocking how much easier it is.