Skies of Arcadia Project

electric concerto

Skies of Arcadia - A Sailor's Serenade

Please note, if you want to audition, the best way is to e-mail me with your request. Using the PM system will not guarantee a request, considering I check the box once in a blue moon.

djeconcerto at gmail dot com

I like to re-start the recruitment for a Site Project based on the soundtrack from the game "Skies of Arcadia". I believe this soundtrack is excellent and deserves a chance to shine!

Tracklist: Coming Soon

Auditions: Coming Soon

Coordinators:

Electric Concerto

Auditions are an important part of deciding the ReMiXeRs of the project. Guidelines for auditions are as follows:

#1 - Must be committed. Too many times have I seen a project fail because all the ReMiXeRs forget about the project and move on to other things. I know that this project may have downtime, but I'd like to avoid it at all costs.

#2 - Must be a decent ReMiXeR. Most people who are ReMiXeRs know about OverClocked ReMiX and their strict standards. I'm not saying you have to be at that level, but close enough that with some more time and development you are.

#3 - Must swear an oath that all material is confidential, i.e., links, music, etc. All information available to ReMiXeRs must remain only on this site. It's a concentration thing as well as a surprise thing.

#4 - Auditions must consist of 2 previous ReMiXeS/Originals of your choice. Whatever best displays your talent. Auditions must be at least 30 seconds long and of as high of quality that you can make.

#5 - If your audition isn't accepted, don't worry. Just audition with something else, something that may show another side of your talents.

#6 - One thing I should mention is that this project has a condition for the music. Remixers must use at least one real instrument. Not a real sounding virtual instrument, but actually play something. Keyboards and electric guitars count as real instruments, so if you want to use them, you can.

Tracklist:

CD 1

Air Pirate Island
Air Pirate Secret Base
Ancient Temple Dungeon
Armada
Battle 1
Black Pirates' Theme
(Overworld) Blue Pirates' Ship
Blue Pirates' Theme
Bombardment
Boss Battle
Drachma's Theme
Dungeon Cave
Dungeon of Searing Heat
Galcian's Theme
Imperial Theme
Kingdom of Ixa-taka
Kingdom of Nasrad
Legend
Let's Go
(Overworld) Little Jack
Main Theme
Military Facility
Opening Theme
Ruins Dungeon
Sailor Town
Sudden Storm
Tension
Theme of Loneliness
Theme of Reflection
Uninhabited Island
Valua City
Victory in Battle
Vyse's Theme

CD 2

Armada Battle
Battle 2
Battle Defeat
Bombardment Victory
Bombardment 2
Credits
(Overworld) Delphinus
Dimming Lights
Eastern Air Pirates
Emotional
Enrique's Theme
Epilogue
Everyday Life
Fina's Theme
Gag
Giga's Theme
Gilder's Theme
Great Silver Temple
Hatred
Headquarters
Ice Dungeon
Jealous
Last Battle
Legendary Sinking Continent
Nervous Crisis 1
Nervous Crisis 2
Ramirez's Theme
Rejoice
Remote Town
The Last Time
Town of Ice
Tragedy
Yafutoma Dawn

KEY:

Track Available
[COLOR="Black"]Track Taken[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Works in Progress" deadline met.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]Work is nearing completion/is finished.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Track in danger of being available (If taken)[/COLOR]

ReMixers:

Electric Concerto

Timeline/deadline goals:

Starting now indefinitely, recruitment and track
assignment will begin. I'm starting this now,
even though the project might take a while to
get set up. If you agree to join, whether again
(previous project ReMiXeRs must re-audition) or
for the first time, please keep in mind that
this project is still in limbo until further
notice. But when the time comes for the project
to begin again, you'll need to be ready.

Hope to hear from you!

I approve of this project. Skies was a legendary game with an incredible score.

I hope the airship battle song ("Bombardment") gets an excellent mix, that's one of my fav tracks from Skies.

Also, why do you use HaCkEr CaPs when you spell, say, "ReMiXeRs" I thought It was just ReMixers, or even just remixers.

Not gonna lie, this sounds like a very good choice for a project. But this is also a terrible time to start one. Pretty much all the other projects going on right now are trying to finish up. And if you look at the mixers in those projects they are pretty much the same. Listen, I got your back cause you're a good mixer. But this is the third project you've tried to start. All i'm saying is I don't want it to fail. As i've said before to all the other projects starting up, have you pm'd a few mixers you'd like involved, and did anyone say yes? It is so crucial to have a few on board before you even start.

Good luck though. Depending on what happens with the other projects I may audition.

Way ahead of you POCKETMAN, and yes, I'm still working on the song for your project.

As far as this being my 3rd attempt, yes. But we learn from our mistakes. I have PMed a bunch of Remixer's before this thread was made, and I got a few of responses and have 2 Remixers joined up already.

Glad to hear. :-) Awesome. I will look at the tracklist and give it a listen. This soundtrack is a great idea for a project. I'll get you my audition soon.

Not gonna lie, this sounds like a very good choice for a project. But this is also a terrible time to start one. Pretty much all the other projects going on right now are trying to finish up. And if you look at the mixers in those projects they are pretty much the same. Listen, I got your back cause you're a good mixer. But this is the third project you've tried to start. All i'm saying is I don't want it to fail. As i've said before to all the other projects starting up, have you pm'd a few mixers you'd like involved, and did anyone say yes? It is so crucial to have a few on board before you even start.

Good luck though. Depending on what happens with the other projects I may audition.

=) don't forget that xenogears started off much worse.

i might put something in for this, if i hear something that piques my interest. let me get into the soundtrack a bit.

if someone who has no musical talent wants to get in on a song, i'm sure i can help out.

I've expressed interest in projects before, but have been unable to follow through because my PC laptop is a craptop. However, I've been waiting since May for the redesigned Macbook Pros, and now that they're coming I'm switching over. That should make mixing far easier. As I have never mixed before I can't guarantee I'll be solid, but I would love to use the opportunity to bounce ideas and learn how to get better. Essentially like a more real-time judges panel.

So, on a side note. I'm joined up with the project, but I'm having some difficulty picking a track. Those of you that know my style and what I'm capable of, do you have any suggestions of which tracks I should try?

I listened to your Chrono Trigger remix and instantly thought the Great Silver Temple song from Skies of Arcadia...if that helps...?

I just wanted to note that the OST is missing 4 tracks from the game (Clara's Theme, De Loco’s Theme, Dark Rift music, Blue Moon Crystal tune).

I particularly like the Dark Rift music and would like to see a remix of it on the project.

I will see if i can find a link to the missing tracks.

I just wanted to note that the OST is missing 4 tracks from the game (Clara's Theme, De Loco’s Theme, Dark Rift music, Blue Moon Crystal tune).

I particularly like the Dark Rift music and would like to see a remix of it on the project.

I will see if i can find a link to the missing tracks.

I'd really appreciate that!