Skies of Arcadia Project

electric concerto

From what i've heard, every existing remixer got pmed.

Actually, only about 30% of the ReMixer's on this site got invites, and that's less than I actually wanted to invite. 80% of the PMs were ReMixers whose music I enjoy to listen to, and the other 20% were recommended to me by other Project members. Just some FYI.

I just wanted to note that the OST is missing 4 tracks from the game (Clara's Theme, De Loco’s Theme, Dark Rift music, Blue Moon Crystal tune).

I particularly like the Dark Rift music and would like to see a remix of it on the project.

I will see if i can find a link to the missing tracks.

I also noticed that Paistol's Theme and Doc/Maria's Theme is also missing. I'm going to try to rip those songs from the game.

Dark Rift was added to the source page on the website.

Well, it's time to close the recruitment. We still have no word from 2 of our arrangers, which is sad... We still have a few songs to pick from, so if there's additional arrangers who want to join, contact me via e-mail or PM and we'll work something out. As for the rest of the project arrangers, best of luck, and I look forward to the first WIP on December 1st!

• 1 month later...
I got so wrapped up in my life bullshit that I completely forgot that I had been asked to participate. Sorry I dropped the ball. Maybe another time..

Well, I have to admit that the same thing happened to me. Except in my case I asked to participate. I know for certain that I won't be able to hit my WIP deadline this month, so please open the song up for grabs. I'll still work on the song, because I have a few ideas that I'd like to expand on, but it will be more of a personal project when I can find the time. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ugh, if this project did come back to life I'd be obliged to join it since I love this soundtrack to the point of insanity, and the game itself is one of my all time favorite RPGs...I'm already doing a bunch of projects already, though. -_-

That and I don't have any good orchestral samples...maybe I could collab...I've been meaning to combine the Blue Pirates' Theme and Battle 2.