Skies of Arcadia Project

electric concerto

I'm def behind this all the way. I am not a remixer but I am in graphic design and would love to be apart of the artwork if there is space for me. This is my favorite RPG, so I would be committed as hell.

I also have the entire soundtrack so if there is a problem getting tracks I can help.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Ohmygod, this is my favorite game ever. I have a Dreamcast just to play this game on with the uncompressed soundtrack (Gamecube version had compressed audio)

I am nowhere near the level of an OCremixer, that is fact, but I will audition for this until I'm blue in the face. There is literally no other game I'm more passionate about.

Wish me freaking luck :banghead:

Ohmygod, this is my favorite game ever. I have a Dreamcast just to play this game on with the uncompressed soundtrack (Gamecube version had compressed audio)

I just discovered that a few days ago. I heard the dreamcast music and there definitely some pants changing afterwards.

...and good luck Modus!

Is it the wisest decision to start recruitment for this in a thread that shows over 3 years of failure? :-P

Probably not.

And technically it can only be a failure if it never succeeds.

You should have probably made a new thread in the recruitment subforum.

"Should have"? Does this mean it's too late?

But there's too many projects.

That's the thing with this site, there are ALWAYS too many projects.