Left 4 Dead

Chiwalker

I play with friends (even a few from here) about 2x/week. I'm richtaur on XBL. Feel free to add me and jump in if you see me playing.

Hooray! Another 360 L4Der! I'm Native Jovian on XBL. Haven't been playing recently, but I definitely want to get back into it -- I just got tired of playing with random people, honestly. I'll add you and jump on if I see you in a game!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, so... new stuff out yet?

Also, has anyone else had all of their achievements reset? I'm completely wiped out; everything is gone, even the simple ones like Outbreak.

I hear that it's some sort of Steam issue... but god damn it, it took forever to get some of those, like What Are You Trying To Prove. If I have to redo them all over, fuck it.

I had the same problem, but I think it's a result of a disconnect between the servers. Your achievements aren't lost, they're stored on the central server. I found it when I played a game and got an achievement I already had. I checked and saw I had none, but like half hour later I checked again and everything I had already earned was back. So just be patient, your achievements should reappear

I hate the melee timer. Absolutely loathe it. I don't understand why it's so popular. I think the game was fine just before they released it. Tank is plenty powerful, smoker is effective, boomer's bile works well, even though the hunter got nerfed a bit it's still effective, so really, it just seemed unnecessary.

Totally screwed up my gameplay. And I don't see how it's spam ever since they fixed the rapid-melee. And considering how you can be halted in your tracks by one single zombie, much less a crowd that is on all sides of you, the fatigue just annoys me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So where is the SDK? Didn't they say it would be released alongside Survival mode? Any news?

It's probably just an updated version of the existing SDK, they don't make a new SDK for each game, they just update the current one to work with new games.

You can download it in the Tools menu.