Song name project?

Dafydd

6 hours ago, Sockpuppet said:

I've noticed some Sonic 3 & Knuckles ReMixes that use bits exclusive to their Act 2 variants are only listed under Act 1.

Dub Island (Bashment Riddim Edit) is based on Angel Island Act 2, not Act 1.

Bottled Metro and Aquatic Pressure are based on Hydrocity Act 2 rather than 1.

Walk on Water and Down to the Hydrocity's Nightclub use both Acts of Hydrocity but are only listed as Act 1.

Angel is a mostly a ReMix of Lava Reef Act 2 (AKA Hidden Palace) but the saxophone also quotes Lava Reef Act 1 at 2:28.

And on a non-Sonic related note, Lava Dead Beat has an unlisted reference to "In a Snow-Bound Land (Clapper's Cavern)" at 3:13 - 3:41.

Got 'em. Holler if & when you have more updates!

The 7th Guest is missing most of its tracks. The Fat Man has released both this soundtrack and the 11th Hour's soundtrack together on Bandcamp (here) but unfortunately the tracks are not labelled or even ordered by which game they're from and I'm not familiar enough with the series to help much. There's also this release of just the 7th Guest soundtrack that came with the game but it's missing some tracks I've heard in gameplay videos.

I think the first 3 7th Guest ReMixes are all labelled right, Microscopism is missing some sources. Mazedude's site lists the other sources as 'Microscope Puzzle', 'Cake Music' and 'Coffin Dance'.

• I think 'Microscope Puzzle' is actually track 25, 'Bolero', as this video shows it playing during that puzzle. Bolero is the main source used in the ReMix.
  • 'Cake Music' may be track 15, XMusic Box (the X might be a typo?), as this video shows it playing during a cake puzzle. It appears at 2:27 - 2:38 of the ReMix.
  • Coffin Dance is named on the soundtrack, and appears at 2:38 - 3:19 of the ReMix.
  • Mazedude's site mentions that there are more sources used but doesn't name them. I haven't been able to identify them.

Torvus Clockwork is missing Submerged Temple[Metroid Prime 2] (used throughout) and Main Theme[Metroid Prime 2] (0:18 of source used at 2:06 - 2:54).

In Your Prime also uses that same bit of Metroid Prime 2's theme at 1:44 - 2:34.

I've also found a bunch of brief cameos:

Edited by Sockpuppet
added 1 more