World of Warcraft Guild for the Arrangement Community

starla

Since the original WoW thread started getting quite long, I was afraid this would get lost and so started a new one. It's time we arranged a guild dedicated to the members of the video game music arrangement community. That is why we are starting an open guild for everyone who is interested to join. We would like to get more players to get ready for the expansion. Both new and experienced players are welcome to join this guild. If you are new we will powerlevel and gear you. If you need help learning the class you chose, I can be patient with you and help out as well. Hopefully we can get a good group of helpful people together to assist. The guild is Disciples of the Mix, and our home server is Illidan, horde side. We also do have vent. Many of us are already established on this server with level 80 characters and endgame experience.

It is also important to note that if multiple people are interested in starting accounts at the same time, I would suggest looking into the Recruit-A-Friend system. You get an exclusive mount and get 3x experience for as long as you play together. It's pretty broke and you get this exp boost until level 60. Please also keep in mind that you can always referrer=WORLDOFWARCRAFT&source=wowhome&promo=1'>try out the game for ten days free. If you are interested in joining, feel free to PM me on the forums or message one of the officers ingame, listed below:

Officers:

starla - Fireswift (Troll Rogue)

starla - Starline (Blood Elf Paladin)

starla - Stariah (Blood Elf Priest)

starla - Sugarkiss (Orc Death Knight)

starla - Shamsonite (Orc Shaman)

Ramaniscence - Ramaniscence (Undead Priest)

Ramaniscence - Dontazemebro (Tauren Warrior)

Ramaniscence - Lockoflove (Blood Elf Warlock)

Scrobble - Scrobble (Blood Elf Mage)

Suzumebachi - Grundyman (Orc Death Knight)

Suzumebachi - Spectral (Blood Elf Rogue)

Suzumebachi - Wolfenleid (Orc Hunter)

Suzumebachi - Fourside (Tauren Druid)

Iodoc - Geddis (Undead Rogue)

Iodoc - Iodoc (Troll Hunter)

Iodoc - Gordonfreman (Undead Warlock)

OA - Felshield (Blood Elf Paladin)

Vilecat - Sodeska (Orc Warlock)

Vilecat - Pegasi (Blood Elf Paladin)

Vilecat - Anaphylactic (Troll Death Knight)

Vilecat - Remeï (Blood Elf Priest

Vilecat - Murimae (Tauren Druid)

Members:

Wiredzombie - Atex (Tauren Druid)

Dorim (Vile's friend) - Doriimsdrood (Tauren Druid)

Dorim - Dorim (Undead Death Knight)

Dorim - Dorima (Blood Elf Paladin)

Dyne - Krometicus (Blood Elf Paladin)

Dyne - Kahnna (Blood Elf Hunter)

Dyne - Rencuras (Tauren Druid)

Dyne - KaossKontrol (Undead Death Knight)

Incronaut - Testedcoals (Shaman)

Nienna - Niienna (Blood Elf Warlock)

MaxFrost - Karlitian (Orc Shaman)

Nykad - Eleyota (Tauren Druid)

Nykad - Gergish (Orc Warrior)

Opterion (TimE) - Palistror (Orc Hunter)

PosiBolt - Nares (Blood Elf Priest)

Sean (Posi's Friend) - (Tauren Warrior)

Synë (Vile's Friend) - (Troll Warrior)

Powerlord - Tillak (Blood Elf Priest)

Many of us have been 80 for a while, and are ready to raid ToC/Onyxia. 10 man content is pretty easy peasy for us, so expect to have fun once you ding 80. We have been hanging out in #ocrwow on irc.enterthegame.com as well. If you are interested, toss one of the officers a message for a ginvite!

I have a pair of 70 BE paladins that are just chilling; I'll transfer one over tonight.

You guys want a tank or a healer?

A pally tank would be awesome.

@ Vilecat: It's a fun battlegroup. I've played in a couple others and this is my favorite by far. Mostly I've been doing a lot of PvP when I play alone but I'd like to get into more PvE with people I actually know, which is the whole reason for starting this guild :>

But if we get a big enough group together we can get some fatty premades and the such. As mentioned before, we do have vent.

I have a pair of 70 BE paladins that are just chilling; I'll transfer one over tonight.

You guys want a tank or a healer?

I'm pretty much heals. I mean...I'm shadow, but I'm pretty well geared to heal (1300 heals, 500 mp5 in holy). I know a resto dr00d and a resto shaman.

HOWEVER, all the warriors I know are burnt out on tanking, and THE THINGS I WOULD DO for a pally tank. Illidan is tank STARVED.

scrobble's healer is alliance and on uther, sorry rama :(

(and going ret as soon as patch 3.0 hits)

But yes, a pally tank is very, very nice. You should do that.

also if there's a point where someone wants a guild invite and you can't get ahold of someone, get me on aim at rsteele578 and if i'm around there's a very good chance i could be convinced to log on for a second to hook you up.

@ Vilecat: It's a fun battlegroup. I've played in a couple others and this is my favorite by far. Mostly I've been doing a lot of PvP when I play alone but I'd like to get into more PvE with people I actually know, which is the whole reason for starting this guild :>

But if we get a big enough group together we can get some fatty premades and the such. As mentioned before, we do have vent.

I've been doing PvE almost exclusively until now so I wanted to give PvP a try, mostly since I got my druid to 70 and when I learned that shadow priests would be much more balanced for both PvP and PvE in WotLK. It's also partly because Shadowburn has been sucking badly for anything but AV (except against premades) for the last year. It's getting better, but at a way too slow pace.

I can't use Vent at school, the campus tech is retarded. Last time I asked if I could get my guild's vent server unblocked, he failed at making it work. There's still lolvoicechat? =/ Oh well, it's only until in mid-May.

I think I'll just reroll tonight (yay for no homework). My account's still up until mid-October and I don't have the money to xfer atm.

[15:29] <+starla> ty post in this thread

done

also, i have a 70 orc huntard and 70 cowdrood on Illidan too! but they're in a different guild. but that guild doesn't really do anything much anymore. also i don't play that often anymore. also rama won't talk to me anymore cuz i ninja'd the brewfest kodo. but otherwise I FULLY ENDORSE THIS PRODUCT OR EVENT.

I love paladins. I had a 70 belf one, butI threw it away cause I decided I fucking hate blood elves. Now I've got a human one at 48, which I'm going to use for retribution PVP. Then I think I'll make a dwarf one for tanking. They've gotten some pretty extensive design changes in 3.0/WotLK, I haven't made a verdict on it yet but looks promising.

My main though has been an orc shaman since early 2006, but I doubt it will remain so. Since the talent revisions and changes introduced in the first expansion, the class dived to the ass-end of the PVP foodchain and census shows it is the least played class in the game. The 3.0 changes aren't looking very promising either, the class designers are so out of touch that enhancement, a melee spec, is currently doing more damage wearing spellcasting items.

I dunno, I gotta say that constantly critting with stormstrike and windfury is pretty OP. Shammies can wreck rogues like me if they don't let them get near. My roommate just dinged 70 on a new shammy, in greens and blues he is constantly topping the charts in damage done. I would blame the least played class thing on how complicated the totems are. I'm pretty intimidated by shammies because it seems like its a lot of work.

if mages werent so fucked in the ass by the dev team i would totally join

when mages finally top ranged dps charts im so in

not going to happen i don't think, however:

im playing my frost mage in the beta right now and they are so strong that the only class that can kill me is a ret paladin.

Both classes are in for a big nerf.

ps. started my transfer, should be on illidan by tomorrow. Felshield is the name :-)

Lawlz. I think I prefer my priest anytime for PvE :D

I think I'll reroll lock on Illidan, since I never played the class and I'd like to have a toon that can turn into ZOMGILLIDANSHADOWZ! whenever I feel bored and demo spec. Look for a orc chick, will probably named Sodeska.

not going to happen i don't think, however:

im playing my frost mage in the beta right now and they are so strong that the only class that can kill me is a ret paladin.

Both classes are in for a big nerf.

ps. started my transfer, should be on illidan by tomorrow. Felshield is the name :-)

Out of curiosity, is a frost mage viable in Northrend? I mean, are there many enemies with frost resistance?

Sounds like it'll be the same for frost mages in Northrend compared to how it is for locks and spriests in Outland. You barely run into any mobs that really are a pain in the ass.

And pretty much every class gained pewpews. Holy still sucks for that though :(