Chrono Trigger, Banjo-Tooie & Luigi's Mansion 'Haunted Underground Industries'

Aeolian Mode

I originally arranged this for my friends and myself only, but I wondered if I could successfully pull it off as a remix. Since I just love what OCR stands for, I decided I would try to participate.

This song incorporates the title theme of Luigi's Mansion, the sewer song from Chrono Trigger, and the Grunty's Industries theme from Banjo Tooie.

It is a solo piano piece, played live, and admittedly, poorly recorded with Audacity. I want an advanced critique on the piece, though I did not play it perfectly. I'm really looking to get this on, so hit me hard!

Don't worry, I'll look to see if I can get a higher quality recording when I finish it, but for now, this is what I have.

Fixed Haunted Underground Industries Draft

EDIT: I fixed the file so it shouldn't have those dumb issues anymore. Now you can listen without it messing up on you...

Uhh..with 50 seconds left the sound drops out for a few seconds.Gotta fix that and the mistake at the beggining. And the little noises like the bench moving and keys clicking too hard. Other than that the music itself sounds good and is arranged okay. I like the faster part with the Crono Trigger music a lot. Just clean things up and its got potential.

Thanks man.

Finding a quality way to record it might take some time. I think I'm getting new equipment come January, so I should be able to get a higher quality recording then. But that's quite a long time from now. In the meantime I can perfect the piece, take out some problems, put in some cool twists, etc. I'll keep this thread updated if I can.

Good flow, and pretty easy to follow the progression. Though some judges might have an aneurism in trying to understand it, since they like really, really simple and retardly easy progressions to follow ;-)

In either case, I personally like this a lot - despite the fact that I generally dislike piano solos since I prefer multiple instruments in my songs. Recording quality might need to be improved though.