FAC - VOTES ARE IN - Fan Art Competition 18: Sidekicks

Bleck

Wow I missed almost 2 months of the FAC around here...dang. For some strange reason I got though the filter today...not sure how. it just seemed to work. Hopefully if all continues to work I should be back into the competition for next month, if not I'll be back on hiatus. Looking good this month though. Really.

Congrats Nyuura!!! You were my #1 vote :D

Bonzai, the Companion Cube shenanigans was too funny. What medium did you use? (I can't tell if it's colored pencils or just regular graphite + colored pencils.)

Yeah, it's mostly graphite with colored pencils for the colored parts (that sounds redundant lol), and some white colored pencil and pen for random things. Lack of photoshop forced me back to my roots, haha :)

Can't wait to see the new theme!

"Bozo"........ is it "clowns" or "circus"??

Also I'm not sure I like the new format of not seeing how many votes everyone got - it makes it hard to know if you need improvement or not. Also makes me feel better to see that I actually got 1 or 2 votes (Although this time I probably got zero :tomatoface:)