What upcoming project are you hyped about the most?

LuketheXjesse

I would still REALLY like to hear this damn Super Metroid album. I haven't given up hope (but since people only either get angry or don't respond when the thread is bumped I haven't been able to ask what's been happening in the last month).

All that said, I'm definitely looking forward to this Mario 64 project - I hope it's awesome!

Also, wasn't there a DKC2 project bouncing around? That looked pretty promising.

Mostly, those three projects interest me the most because they have three of my favorite game soundtracks ever.

The Seiken Densetsu 3 project "Songs of Light and Darkness" is going to be pretty freaking awesome if we ever get it up to speed. Not that I've exactly been pulling my own weight... Still. I've got some cool ideas for my tracks, and everyone else involved so far seems pretty talented (including sixto with whom I'm collabing *fanboy-geekout*) :-D

I adore electronica, but this site really needs more non-electronic remix projects. Orchestral is always fun, but it's not like OCR has any shortage of that either. More rock would be fun. More metal would be excellent. I've had a some pretty unique ideas for a remix project in the back of my head for several years now, but I'm saving that one until I actually know I have the time, energy, and resources to pull it off.