CMC - Conceptual Music Competition 23: Aqueous Nocturne

Abadoss

lmfao - that's a good strategy. Whore off multiple tracks for one CMC :D
Official Rules!:

• Only one entry per person. Collaborations will be allowed, but each collaborator may not submit any other pieces. (This also means that a person cannot collaborate on two or more different pieces at the same time.)

That would be explicitly against the rules... </Indian accent>

{edit} - This is an all-points bulletin! Does anyone have a saved copy of the text results from CMC 15?... the one on my server is blank!

All entries are up! It's now time to vote!

This is a really important part of the competition, so please send in your votes. The more votes and critiques we have the more we can grow as musicians. Please be sure to read the voting guidelines.

man i failed, i didnt get to turn it in, i been sick all day. =/:oops:

i'll still vote though if i can?

You certainly can. Also, if you still want to submit your piece as a bonus entry, that's okay too.

GL to everyone. I hope there is a nice voter turnout :) . There are some pretty amazing songs in this collection! I just found this forum about two weeks ago. I just had to try my hand at this competition. Im fairly new to working with stuff like this but im confident that these competitions will help me learn!

Voted! After a long time pondering I finally managed to get my possible 8 honourable mentions down to 4. :P It was a very hard choice. The entries for this round were of a very high standard. Well done everyone! Unfortunately I did actually complete an entry for this before the deadline but was hit by the flu a day before and didn't manage to submit my entry. :(

Voted! After a long time pondering I finally managed to get my possible 8 honourable mentions down to 4. :P It was a very hard choice. The entries for this round were of a very high standard. Well done everyone! Unfortunately I did actually complete an entry for this before the deadline but was hit by the flu a day before and didn't manage to submit my entry. :(

I pretty much started with almost all of them as honorable mentions, Forced myself down to just 3, but everybody did a great job.

ARGH, but uber lol, Hoboka, you and me have tied in every compo that I've entered so far. Chalk up another one. Nice mixes everyone, I've been noticing I'm a little harsh on the high frequencies, thanks for pointing that out.

Dude, I'm surprised we tied, you should be way better than me at this sorta thing lol. Anyways, good jorb there guys :D

And I'm glad to know that I didn't get a big fat 0 this time around :D