Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

I'm looking for a cheap, obviously older laptop, $100-ish. Preferably with a Pentium-M, 1.6-2 GHz. Would also prefer integrated wireless, but not having that won't necessarily be a deal breaker.

Geodood, you are not going to find a fully functional laptop in the 2GHz range for $100. A laptop like Nekofrog's is probably worth just under $100, and then you can replace the battery yourself. A busted battery is hardly a dealbreaker.

The PMs I've been exchanging with The Pezman say otherwise ;)

Sounds like you're getting a good deal.

I got a laptop with no battery or ac adapter for free from a guy that worked at a computer design place. Apparently they throw them out a lot ;)

They throw out laptops without batteries or AC cords at electronics stores? I'll have to look into that.

Couple more for you, Prophet.

-Priest Costume, $15 [slygen]

-Pokémon cards! aah haha. The retro ones. Booster, booster v2, Jungle, and Fossil. A couple rockets. $negotiable, [slygen]

-LG Cellphone w/charger, scratched paint and battery holds a poor charge. $10 [slygen]

Board games!

GIJoe, Scotland Yard, and Easy Money. $20 each. [slygen]

Automatic coin-sorting "piggy bank" (not a pig). $7, [slygen]

edit: go ahead and put me down for wanting

Okami (GCN) [slygen]

Resident Evil 2 (GCN) [slygen]

Fatal Frame (PS2) [slygen]

Cheers, Prophet.

My enthusiasm will depend on how much you're willing to sell the Mega Man games for...

Like I said, I can't find my pricing guide, which is what I'd be going by. The minimum I would sell them for would be whatever's on the price tag. That being said, I don't actually know if I want to sell those titles in particular, but the ones above it I know I want to sell.

Alright, fuck the guide book. Here's what I'm going with.

Xenogears (Complete, Not Greatest Hits edition. Good condition) - $50.00

Castlevania Dracula X (Box and Instructions. Worn but not bad) - $75.00

Star Ocean: 2nd Story (Bought this New, never played it) - $35.00

Shadowrun for SNES (Never played. Game label worn off almost completely. I need to test this cart to make sure it works) - $15.00

Silpheed for Sega CD (Should be good condition, never got to play it. Box and instructions) - $7.00

Dragon Warrior III/IV (Just the carts)

III - $38.00

IV - $50.00

Tobal No. 2 (NTSC-J version. Disc and box everything are good) $12.00

Persona 1 (2 copies. Need to check condition. Not looking to part cheaply) - $65.00

I'm locked out of my paypal account, so that's not a payment option right now. I ship to US states only from Tennessee. I'm willing to price negotiate. Anything else? Any interest?

Do you think it's possible to establish some sort of feedback on the first post for successful sales? This way, in the future people know they're dealing with someone good. Our own lil ebay type of thing I guess.

Like whoever buys posts in this forum that it was a success and any other details, then it'll be posted on the first post like "so and so: 2 successful sales to "so and so" and "so and so". I dno. Just a thought.

Alright, fuck the guide book. Here's what I'm going with.

Xenogears (Complete, Not Greatest Hits edition. Good condition) - $50.00

Castlevania Dracula X (Box and Instructions. Worn but not bad) - $75.00

Star Ocean: 2nd Story (Bought this New, never played it) - $35.00

Shadowrun for SNES (Never played. Game label worn off almost completely. I need to test this cart to make sure it works) - $15.00

Silpheed for Sega CD (Should be good condition, never got to play it. Box and instructions) - $7.00

Dragon Warrior III/IV (Just the carts)

III - $38.00

IV - $50.00

Tobal No. 2 (NTSC-J version. Disc and box everything are good) $12.00

Persona 1 (2 copies. Need to check condition. Not looking to part cheaply) - $65.00

I could've sworn this was a thread for bargains..

Could you add a service for me? I fix Xbox 360s with 2RL and 3RL errors (aka Red Rings of Death). The price goes for about $25-30 plus shipping.

And a want ad:

And I'm also looking for Xbox 360s with said RRoD with power cable/block and AV cables included. Prices are negotiable.

PM me if you want to get your broken 360 fixed or sold.

=) fair enough. in the same fashion, i might wind up buying a fixed 360 for 'special' 360 games, if you catch my drift. how much would it be to buy a refurb 360? doesn't matter if the seals are gone, i'd break them soon enough anyways.

EDIT: someone sell me tales of vesperia for 360 at some point, plz.

dp, i know, but whatever.

since i haven't heard anything about making this into a stickied thread or seperate forum, here's an idea. OCRswap - a seperate forum running on a form of phpbb code that allows for trader ratings, etc to be put directly into the profiles, a la overclocking.net's trader system.

i realize it wouldn't get the traffic that this one does, but i wonder if we could work out payment and that kind of stuff through the site (using paypal, similar to a checkout system?) and charge a 1% 'tax' on it, with those payments going back to OCR to help for server costs. it'd only be like 20 cents per 20 dollars, but a hundred of those a month is a sizable bonus to the site contribution listings.

THINK DAVE WOULD GO FOR IT?

=) fair enough. in the same fashion, i might wind up buying a fixed 360 for 'special' 360 games, if you catch my drift. how much would it be to buy a refurb 360? doesn't matter if the seals are gone, i'd break them soon enough anyways.

EDIT: someone sell me tales of vesperia for 360 at some point, plz.

Usually whole systems go for about $135-150 with shipping included. I usually keep the seals intact since all it takes is to heat up the seal with a hair dryer and the adhesive melts a bit and it comes right off. That way you always have the option of going to Microsoft with it. Special 360 systems would cost you a bit more since it's quite a bit more labor. PM me if you want more details.