Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Updates:

OOT/OOT Master Quest claimed by Zombie

Klonoa 2, La Pucelle, & Myst games claimed by Darklink42

Xenogears claimed by The Xyco

I know more people sent me requests, but unfortunately I have to do this in waves. That I'm able to do it at all in the midst of college is an accomplishment. Please be patient, and though I haven't made any moves on others yet, the games are essentially reserved for you until I do.

WANT:

:::GameCube:::

Baten Kaitos Origins (US-NTSC) [Another Soundscape]

:::ps1:::

Koudelka (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Star Ocean: The Second Story (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Wild Arms (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

:::ps2:::

Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Wild Arms 5 (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Dark Cloud (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Damn we need to get the europeans over here! Make the title "sale/want thread EUROPE FRIENDLY" :D

I just sold Electroplankton so you can take it off the list. I'd like to add for sale

Playstation 1

Final Fantasy Anthology $15

Final Fantasy Chronicles $15

Fear Effect 2 Best offer

Playstation 2

Capcom vs. SNK 2 $30

Robotech Battlecry Best offer

Xenosaga Episode 1 $10

Gamecube

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes $30

Also you can remove me as WANT for Final Fantasy I and II for the PSP.

Selling a few PC games because I don't have a PC. Price is up to the buyer but no bids like "a buck and you pay the shipping" or I'll slap you :'( Extra cheap if you buy a few. All in perfect condition. Shipping's on you except if you buy a lot of games.

OFFER:

:::PC:::

Diablo (Medallion release) $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Fallout $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Neverwinter Nights $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Neverwinter Nights: The Shadow of Undrentide $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Warcraft 2: Battle.net Edition (Medallion release) $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Worms United (Sold-Out release) $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Myst V: End of Ages (PC & MAC, Power PC OS X) $YOUNAMEIT [Another Soundscape]

Got the following for sale

PS2

.hack//INFECTION $15 + S&H [Avatar of Justice]

.hack//MUTATION $15 + S&H [Avatar of Justice]

.hack//OUTBREAK $15 + S&H [Avatar of Justice]

.hack//QUARANTINE $20 + S&H [Avatar of Justice]

or

Entire set for $60 + S&H [Avatar of Justice]

All of them contain the anime DVD's and manual. All except Quarantine come with their original case. The reason I'm charging more for Quarantine is due to its relative rarity. And with all my stuff you gotta pay S&H. Should've mentioned that.

Also Mephisto when you are going to start asking for your cut for managing this for us ;-)

After some information digging I found that 505 Games released a bunch of Psikyo shooters in Europe for the PS2 along withs ome other obscure titles. Here's the list of what I WANT

:::PS2:::

Gigawing Generations (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Dragon Blaze (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Magna Carta (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Raiden III (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

XII Stag (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Wild Arms 5 (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

In other news you can scratch Atelier Iris 3 (PS2) from the WANT list, found it online today. thanks

I have a new list of games I want to sell, in addition to my vastly unpopular first list.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes: $15

Pocket Fighter (PS1): $12. Comes in the generic case and instructions I bought it in.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica (PS2): $8

Kirby's Dreamland 3: $17

Illusion of Gaia: $12

Shadowrun: $15

Yoshi's Island: $17

Tetris 2: $10

Mr. Bones (sega Saturn): Make me an offer. Game should work though the casing is a mess.

Doom Collection for PC: $10.

Also, if you're purchasing, I have DOOM II, Hexen and Wolfenstein 3D for PC I can throw into orders for free, since it's not really worth paying the few bucks through this for them.

SNES games are cart only and worked the last time I played them. Shipping and handling included though I'll try to find the best option available. Prices are negotiable, but I prefer to negotiate if you're purchasing several. I ship from TN around the US. Thank you.

I have a new list of games I want to sell, in addition to my vastly unpopular first list.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes: $15

Pocket Fighter (PS1): $12. Comes in the generic case and instructions I bought it in.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica (PS2): $8

Kirby's Dreamland 3: $17

Illusion of Gaia: $12

Shadowrun: $15

Yoshi's Island: $17

Tetris 2: $10

Mr. Bones (sega Saturn): Make me an offer. Game should work though the casing is a mess.

Doom Collection for PC: $10.

Also, if you're purchasing, I have DOOM II, Hexen and Wolfenstein 3D for PC I can throw into orders for free, since it's not really worth paying the few bucks through this for them.

SNES games are cart only and worked the last time I played them. Shipping and handling included though I'll try to find the best option available. Prices are negotiable, but I prefer to negotiate if you're purchasing several. I ship from TN around the US. Thank you.

it's late and i'm not going to post this until you update it to the proper format, like anso and sobou do every time they add something. i don't do digging. that goes for the mario paint thing, kieser.

everything else is fully jogged. that's gotta be a word for update somewhere, in some jargon.

it's late and i'm not going to post this until you update it to the proper format, like anso and sobou do every time they add something. i don't do digging. that goes for the mario paint thing, kieser.

Pardonnez-moi, Monsieur Hot Shit, I didn't know you had a giant compilation on the first post of the thread and I didn't know the thread had reached a point where it absolutely needed a format to keep things from blowing the hell out of proportion when all that really needed to be known about the sale was posted already.

I'm sorry for the minutes of inconvenience this has caused you.

lol, it's your own fault. i don't know most older games and what systems they're on. if you want to get your stuff posted in MY thread in a timely manner, just at least say what system they are so i can file them. it takes me several minutes a game to figure out what's what (assuming i get them all right). it takes you three seconds to type it, since you know what systems they're for. it just makes sense, dumbass. if everyone else can do it (considering that i take the time to update that monster OP every time someone decides to move some games), can't you too? OMG DRAMA.

edit: on that note, i think you all should post the link i've got in my sig in yours as well, to make others know the glory that is the sale/want thread. OCReBay 4 life!

edit again: here's the code, just fix the close-tag brackets: ocr sale/want thread - buy used games/accessories from fellow remixers for less![/url[[/b[