Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

You can add this in the WANT section, linking to this post would be preferrable :)

Collectables/gashapon/figures/memorabilia/promo stuff - Mainly shmups, niche titles and RPGs (see post) [AnotherSoundscape]

For those unaware, gashapon are miniature toys that come in small dispensers around japan. Picture example: http://www.playoldgames.net/stories/goods/shooting_videogame_history_collection.jpg

Especially looking for the R-Type gashapons from Shooting Game Historica 1 and the one that came with R-Type Tactics when pre-ordering and such. Other titles are also of interest. Bigger collectables are always welcome too!

Would love to buy stuff related to these games:

Shmups and related - R-Type series, Gradius series, Cave shooters, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Galaga, Omega Five, Ikaruga, Bangai-O, Senko no Ronde

RPGs - Shin Megami Tensei (all spin-offs), Persona, FFV through X, Baten Kaitos, Jade Cocoon, Disgaea and other Nippon Ichi titles, Lost Odyssey, Enchanted Arms ([eM] -eNCHANT arM- in Japan), Breath of Fire (any), Atelier Iris and other Gust games, Shadow Hearts, Blue Dragon, The World Ends With You,

Beat 'em Up - SoulCalibur, Tekken, Virtua Fighter

Niche/Japanese/Various - Armored Core, Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi, Zelda, Vib Ribbon/Vib Ripple, Gitaroo Man, Katamari Damacy, Kirby, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Bumpy Trot, Onechanbara

Various: If you have anything related to any title you want to sell but are not listed here, check out my game library at http://soundscape.escariot.net/games/ . If I own a title I'm probably interested in stuff related to it.

CHIPP Damage: If you manage to find me some R-Type, Senko no Ronde, Lost Odyssey or Armored Core swag in J-land I WILL have your babies. (and give you money obviously)

Some changes, please, all under For Sale (in order from top to bottom in the first post in the thread). Mainly because I just realized that I'd given all the prices in Canadian dollars that I have this stuff listed for on craigslist, but everyone reading here will assume US dollars.

PC Games

Change: Diablo & Starcraft battlechests: $15 US each

Change: Oblivion + expansions: $25 US; strategy guide for an extra $5 US

Change: King's Quest pack: $12 US

Remove: Myst I-IV plus URU

PSP

Add: Final Fantasy I $12 [kanthos]

PS1

Add: Final Fantasy IX: $20 [kanthos]

Change: Chrono Cross: $20

Books

Add: Java books (O'Reilly): Java Network Programming: $20, Swing Hacks: $20, both for $30 [kanthos]

computer/music electronic stuff

Add: Line6 PodXT with FX Junkie expansion pack and FBV Express foot controller: $350 [kanthos]

Add: Native Instruments Pro-53: $100 [kanthos]

Add: WayOutWare timewARP 2600 (installable multiple times on one computer): $40 [kanthos]

Oh yeah, you can remove these too:

:::ps1:::

Koudelka (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Wild Arms (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

:::ps2:::

ar tonelico (PAL) [another soundscape]

Gigawing Generations (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Magna Carta (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Raiden III (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

Dark Cloud (PAL) [Another Soundscape]

updated. anso, you should specify in your post that your games need to be PAL, or else someone will mail you american versions.

If you read the post you'd realize I'm not looking for games but for various items related to the games :) All games I've put up on WANT are marked with (PAL)

Also, you forgot ] in the first post so there's no redirect link to my post :3 fix plz? luv u.

I'm planning on getting an Atari 2600. Does anyone here have one?

Also, as for games, so far, I'm thinking of: Donkey Kong, Pitfalls 1 and 2, Yar's Revenge, Pac-man and Ms Pac-man, Cosmic Ark, Vanguard, Adventure, Mario Bros, and Pong if I can find those. Can anyone else suggest any more?

I'm thinking that all this, plus controllers and wires should cost around $30 - $50?

Well, right now I don't have anything lined up. I'm going to try to set up a credit card today, so it should take a few weeks before it arrives. At first I was thinking of going on Ebay, and I probably will for extra games, but I figure people here are more reliable.

Please add the following to my list:

WANT

:::SNES:::

-Chrono Trigger

-Secret of Mana

-Final Fantasy II (IV)

-Final Fantasy III (VI)

-Donkey Kong Country

-Super Mario RPG

-Mario Kart

-Mega Man X

-Mega Man 7

-The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

-Aladdin

(In case you didn't guess, I managed to pick up a SNES today and I'm now looking for games for it. I just have Super Mario World. I'll also take serious suggestions - especially for fun, non-sports, two player games.)