Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

I will buy it, I need some hand held gaming. for emulated shit. since i have no job, I will have to force the money from my parents hand. I mean. I might not be good with spending money most of the time, but its my graduation money. I was all excited in getting it. "we will open the cards tommorw, Cody." Thats like open christmas presnts on the 26th. THEN after i open them I'm all happy and running numbers in my head. Dad goes. "I'll be holding on to this for a while. I know how you are with spending money"

I was so pissed. Dissapointment punched me in the face. about $700 I can't touch :|. Until I'm told so.

I will buy it, I need some hand held gaming. for emulated shit. since i have no job, I will have to force the money from my parents hand. I mean. I might not be good with spending money most of the time, but its my graduation money. I was all excited in getting it. "we will open the cards tommorw, Cody." Thats like open christmas presnts on the 26th. THEN after i open them I'm all happy and running numbers in my head. Dad goes. "I'll be holding on to this for a while. I know how you are with spending money"

I was so pissed. Dissapointment punched me in the face. about $700 I can't touch :|. Until I'm told so.

You will do what the rest of us have done at graduation and make a trip to the Blood and Sperm banks and that is final.

so, remember how my psp was stolen, and so stevo bought me a new one as a wedding/birthday gift? well, the stolen psp was recovered (not the one that stevo bought me). so it's for sale. psp 2000 and charger, no case or anything. make an offer.

oh, and it's hacked - 3.71-m33 firmware.

Well.. If he cant buy it.. I will And I can pay you when ever.

You mean the "why"? They won't take my blood because I lived more than six months in a particular set of countries prior to a certain date which was ten years or so after a particular accident involving a nuclear facility in Russia and it's subsequent meltdown... That's why...

i meant that you didn't mention the sperm bank.

edit: linkspast, i'll sell it to you if halt doesn't think he can get his hands on the cash anytime soon. i'll leave it up to him - i don't mind waiting a bit, but i'd prefer not to wait all summer.

i meant that you didn't mention the sperm bank.

edit: linkspast, i'll sell it to you if halt doesn't think he can get his hands on the cash anytime soon. i'll leave it up to him - i don't mind waiting a bit, but i'd prefer not to wait all summer.

Oh, right. Well, the thought of jacking off in some public office is not particularly appealing to me...

Well.. If he cant buy it.. I will And I can pay you when ever.

Go for it Link. I need to finish up my PC due to the fact I effed up and broke my laptop charger. AS MUCH as i want one, it will have to wait..

Sorry prophet, shit happened.

Well, consider when I say that they go by too fast, I read Count of Monte Cristo (unabridged) in roughly a week and little bit over... at work... that's well over a thousand very thick pages... I read (currently) all thirty-six Discworld novels in a period of a year, only stopping because I was borrowing books or hadn't bought the rest yet. All this to say that I read fast in general and a fast read just means it's an enjoyable book that I don't have to torture myself to finish, like certain parts of Don Quixote (the book was marvelous, but there were parts where it became difficult to plod on)...