Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

• 3 weeks later...
He has it done a certain way to help him organize and keep this topic afloat. There's 50 pages here and a lot of shit to keep organized and all he's asking for is that you do it a certain way to cut down the time and effort it takes to organize.

oh, I know he has. trust me. i told him once already what the items were, just didn't put which section.

i mean no offense to prophet, i just don't see why i had to put things down twice for him because he didn't seem to want to look or use Ctrl+F (in his words).

but, i gave him what he wanted.

Hey, I also want to put up Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for original Xbox if anyone has an interest. I'm not sure what to put the price at right now, because it is just the game, no manual (unless you want the manual for the ps2 original which I, for no reason I can remember, have as well.) Then again, you can't play it on the 360, which is the reason I'm selling it.

So basically: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance [Darklink42] for the Xbox

I've got a brand new Nintendo DS Lite (Onyx) up for grabs for only $115 USD (that includes shipping within the contiguous United States).

It's brand new and has never been removed from the box. The tab seals are even till intact.

I won it in a contest at work, but already have one.

ds.jpg

ds1.jpg.....ds2.jpg

picked up knights of the old republic 2 and psychonauts at work tonight, both for the original xbox. also got fracture for the ps3. i know dervish wanted psychonauts, so if he responds it's his.

so i love my job. can you say 120gb 360 hard drive, with the transfer cable, for 30$ instead of 150 retail? HOO-RAH.

edit: 500 posts in this thread! hoo-ray!

Edited by prophetik music