Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Same question but re: a GameCube Wavebird or FightStick TE for 360.

no, not pal, at least. and i haven't found a store with a wavebird yet in the country. been looking.

used 120gb hard drives are 80$ at my store. i get a 20% discount on used hardware, which puts the cost around 64$ or so (55% of the original price!). my store's counterpart, GameZone, recently had a deal where all games under 30$ were 5$. how is that a sale? how can they make money on that? so we transferred every copy of phantom hourglass for the ds, civ 4 and tiger woods 09 for the ps3, and LOTR conquest for the 360 that we had over there, and i bought six total games (30$ total). they each trade in for 12$ a piece after my 20% trade-in bonus. voila, i actually have money left on my account, even after taxes. as for the cable, i just snagged an extra out of the back instead of waiting for MS to ship me one. not bad, eh?

if they have another sale, it'll depend on what i can get transferred out before everything's taken. my boss bought like fifteen games (some are going to be christmas presents, though) for 75$. i think they retailed around 350$ or so. he's already got his psp go paid off and has a ton of credit still left on his account.

Edited by prophetik music

no, not pal, at least. and i haven't found a store with a wavebird yet in the country. been looking.

used 120gb hard drives are 80$ at my store. i get a 20% discount on used hardware, which puts the cost around 64$ or so (55% of the original price!). my store's counterpart, GameZone, recently had a deal where all games under 30$ were 5$. how is that a sale? how can they make money on that? so we transferred every copy of phantom hourglass for the ds, civ 4 and tiger woods 09 for the ps3, and LOTR conquest for the 360 that we had over there, and i bought six total games (30$ total). they each trade in for 12$ a piece after my 20% trade-in bonus. voila, i actually have money left on my account, even after taxes. as for the cable, i just snagged an extra out of the back instead of waiting for MS to ship me one. not bad, eh?

if they have another sale, it'll depend on what i can get transferred out before everything's taken. my boss bought like fifteen games (some are going to be christmas presents, though) for 75$. i think they retailed around 350$ or so. he's already got his psp go paid off and has a ton of credit still left on his account.

Hardware related stuff are region-free :) but yeah, I undestand.

Anso, regarding the TE fightstick, you're probably ahead to buy the SE and order replacement joystick / buttons from LizardLick. Comes with the bonus of having whatever art you want, also. :P

My Sanwa-modded SE will arrive in a day or two. Way ahead of you! Was just wondering if he could get another stick for cheap for no apparent reason other than it being cheap

sweden's import taxes would almost eclipse the horrid fee for shipping. for a cheap joystick =)

i didn't realize accessories were region-free. have they always been that way?

Not if you mark it as a gift.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure they've always been that way. The machines are essentially the same so it's not that strange. The only difference is the video output in most cases and that doesn't really mean anything for accessories.

Update:

Hey, all. I know I've been kind of a ghost around here these past few weeks, but I've been busy adjusting to adult life (job starts today!). But I haven't forgotten you all, nor the boatload of stuff I still want to sell. To start, I've put this on ebay. Normally I hate ebay, but this is enough of a high-profile item for it to be worth it. Production stopped on these guys ages ago, so there aren't too many of them left. The "Buy It Now" price is what I bid on it for originally in auction format. It's around for 10 days, so get moving on it.

In addition, I plan on revamping my auction site (currently down) with new content and a spiffier looking appearance. Stay tuned for that.

Edited by The Pezman

For Sale:

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper core, pristine condition w/original box, all cables, wireless controller) + 60 gb 360 hd + VGA AV cables = $300 (I have 10 or so games, but I can't remember them off the top of my head, will bundle all games for $350, and will edit this post later to include the list)

Playstation PSP-2000 Softmodded (also pristine condition, with sleeve, power cable + usb cable, 2 gb mem stick, includes Lumines and Me & My Katamari) = $150

I'm sure I'll have some other stuff to sell, and anything else I find lying around that isn't really worth much for either of these systems I'll throw in for free. Buyer's gotta pay for shipping!

For Sale: Anything listed in this Album

:::N64:::

Gex 64 $2

Banjo-Tooie $5

007:The World is not Enough $5

Diddy Kong Racing $8

Wetrix $5

Quest 64 $2

Donkey Kong 64 $5

Knife-Edge:NoseGunner $2

Beetle Adventure Racing $5

Zelda: Majora's Mask (gold holographic cart) (needs expansion pack in N64) $10

Shadowgate64: Trials of the Four Towers $5

:::SNES:::

Zelda: A Link to the Past $12

Lagoon $5

Super Empire Strikes Back $5

Final Fantasy 3 $15

The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse $5

Soul Blazer $10

Breath of Fire $10

Breath of Fire 2 $10

Super Mario Kart $10

Lamborghini American Challenge Free

Wing Commander Free

Super R-Type $2

The Legend of the Mystical Ninja $10

Killer Instinct $5

Chrono Trigger $20

Donkey Kong Country $10

Harley's Humongous Adventures Free

The Combatribes Free

Super Metroid $20 (Pretty sure there's a low time save on the cart)

Race Drivin Free

Dragon View $3

Brain Lord $5

Ys 3 $3

BattleToads and Double Dragon $5

:::NES:::

Super Mario Bros/DuckHunt (If you don't own this already, I'll give it to you)

The Adventures of Link $2

A Boy and his Blob x2 $2

Hogan's Alley $1 (Buy a light gun, I'll throw this or Trickshooting in with it)

TrickShooting $1 (Buy a light gun, I'll throw this or Hogan's Alley in with it)

CastleQuest $2

Willow $10

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom $2

World Class Track Meet (I'll give this to you if you own a trackpad)

Short Order/Egg-Splode (I'll give this to you if you own a trackpad)

Metal Gear: Snake's Revenge $1

:::Player's Guides:::

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $2

Mario 64 $2

Super Mario RPG + instruction booklet $2

Non-Nintendo Super Metroid Guide $5

Final Fantasy 1 Strategy Guide $10

NEWLY Found!!

:::Consoles::: (all with cables)

Black N64 (working) $30

Classic NES (working) $20

NES controller $5 (I have 2)

SNES controller $5 (I have 2)

N64 controller $5 (I have 2)

NES lightguns $5, comes with a game (I have 2)

:::NES:::

Final Fantasy 1 $15

:::N64:::

Super Mario 64 $15

:::SNES:::

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island $10

Dungeon Master $2

Edited by MaxFrost

• 1 month later...

Looks like this thread hasn't seen activity in a while. I have a few handfuls of games I'm looking to get rid of. The games come with their original case + manual, unless specified.

:::Nintendo DS:::

Mario Kart DS $12 [Majin GeoDooD]

:::GameCube:::

Metroid Prime (no manual, non-original case) $10 [Majin GeoDooD]

Metroid Prime 2 (no manual, non-original case)$10 [Majin GeoDooD]

Soul Calibur II (no manual) $10 [Majin GeoDooD]

F-Zero GX (non-original case) $8 [Majin GeoDooD]

Star Wars: Rogue Leader (no manual) $8 [Majin GeoDooD]

Mario Kart: Double Dash $15 [Majin GeoDooD]

Super Smash Bros. Melee (non-original case) $15 [Majin GeoDooD]

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker $15 [Majin GeoDooD]

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters $5 [Majin GeoDooD]

:::Wii:::

Metal Slug Anthology $15 [Majin GeoDooD]

Metroid Prime 3 (includes Prima guide) $25 [Majin GeoDooD]

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (includes LE hardcover Prima guide) $25 [Majin GeoDooD]

:::Xbox 360:::

Rock Band $15 [Majin GeoDooD]

If I don't get much interest in the next few days they'll be going to eBay. Payment by PayPal, shipping will be actual cost to your location, USPS Priority Mail. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Edited by Majin GeoDooD

SELLING

::: xbox 360 :::

Rock Band $16 includes shipping[kittykar]

Guitar Hero 2 $11 includes shipping[kittykar]

Guitar Hero 3 $11 includes shipping[kittykar]

No peripherals come with these games. Add $1 for shipping on all of these. All games come with manual and box. All discs are in very good condition.

Edited by kitty

• 2 weeks later...