Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Okay, I want and am looking for:

::SNES::

Megaman X

Megaman X2

Megaman X3

(I'm quite aware that X2-3 are rare games and sell for high prices, I'm just looking to see if someone here will sell me one cheaper than eBay/Amazon)

Chrono Trigger

Donkey Kong Country 1-3

Super Mario All-Stars

::PS1::

Chrono Cross

Dance Dance Revolution(The first one!!!)

Suikoden

(If anyone has the case for Suikoden II running around or a very bad condition disc of II with a good condition case, LET ME KNOW!!! I have a really good condition disc with no case and I'd like to get it mated so I don't lose it!)

Megaman X4

::Gamecube::

I am looking for a reasonably priced Gamecube system, preferably Platinum(the silver one) with a controller and all parts for running(analog adapter preferred but not necessary.

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

LoZ: The WindWaker

LoZ: Collectors Edition(Has LoZ, LoZ II, Ocarina and Majora's?

I get paid every two weeks and most of the time I have a little extra that I put on debit and splurge online, if any of these items become available to me, as long as I am informed beforehand, I'll gladly be able to pay costs and shipping, I also have some books that I'll be going through to see what I can get rid of...

Abadoss, I have Huck Finn, I'm almost certain...

I would like a working Dragon Warrior original NES cartridge... that would rock.

I do have one jade. <3

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showpost.php?p=485911&postcount=261

I have a whole bunch of carts. Best thing about this game, the music is so bad i turn the volume completely off xD. its so fun though.

:

::PS1::

Chrono Cross

Dance Dance Revolution(The first one!!!)

Suikoden

(If anyone has the case for Suikoden II running around or a very bad condition disc of II with a good condition case, LET ME KNOW!!! I have a really good condition disc with no case and I'd like to get it mated so I don't lose it!)

Megaman X4

Ye shall nevar get mai original copy of CC <3. What I can say, is go to some used gameshops. I see it all the time, mostly the Greatest Hits i think, i don't pay real close attention. Good luck find MM X-3, there was only a limited amount of copies released in America. that cart usually goes for $150. I've seen one copy, talked to the guy about it. few weeks later someone bought it. Its Said to be the Rarest Game out there. Don't know if it actually is, but its hard to come by.

Edited by Halt

I am looking for a reasonably priced Gamecube system, preferably Platinum(the silver one) with a controller and all parts for running(analog adapter preferred but not necessary.

I am currently selling mine for about $60. It's got all the cords (I don't have an analog adapter, but then it didn't come with one as far as I'm aware.) It's the platinum one, and comes with a controller. I don't know if $60 is a reasonable price, but it's about half of what I paid for it, and I've kept it in really good condition since then.

kinslayer, two things:

1. gamecubes sell at most gamecrazys for 30$ plus 10$ for a one-year warranty covering any damage or failure of the system. comes with a controller and all the bits. might be the way to go.

2. if you have a wii, buy the metroid prime trilogy disc. has all three metroid prime games, with the awesome motion controls that corruption has. plus bonus material and a sweet metal case. might be cheaper than buying the pieces used.

Unfortunately I don't have a Wii, nor is it in my price range at the moment...nor do I have a television compatible for Wii, (and I prefer the Gamecube controls)

And I have seen several copies of X3 for sale on ebay/amazon, if I buy through ebay, I can get a Megaman bundle for like $120 that has MM7, X 1-3, and Megaman Soccer, but honestly, I really only want X3 because I cannot stand the arranged soundtrack on X collection, X1 and X2 are for nostalgia purposes only, they are no different than they were when they were originally released on X Collection.

Unfortunately I don't have a Wii, nor is it in my price range at the moment...nor do I have a television compatible for Wii, (and I prefer the Gamecube controls)

And I have seen several copies of X3 for sale on ebay/amazon, if I buy through ebay, I can get a Megaman bundle for like $120 that has MM7, X 1-3, and Megaman Soccer, but honestly, I really only want X3 because I cannot stand the arranged soundtrack on X collection, X1 and X2 are for nostalgia purposes only, they are no different than they were when they were originally released on X Collection.

Don't spend $120 for Mega Man X3. That's ridiculous. Just get a ROM or just ignore the soundtrack and get an .SPC collection of the original soundtrack.

I didn't know X3 on X Collections was the 32-bit version. I need to check this out pronto.

If I spent the $120, it'd basically be buying X2 and X3 and getting X, MM7, and Soccer for free, however, I do have the ROM, but I'm a collector, and ROM's have no collectors value, hence the fact that I'm trying to find the book/inserts for Suikoden II so I have it complete.

Also, I bought Chrono Cross thru Amazon today for about $15, so I'll be getting it in the mail soon, also bought Plok for the SNES, since I'm quite sure my dad isn't going to let me have my copy back...

Kinslayer: People are looking to sell quite a large number of the items you requested in the first post:

Donkey Kong Country 1-3, $15 each [deathbyspoon]

Super Mario All-Stars, $10 [deathbyspoon]

Megaman X, $10 [deathbyspoon]

Chrono Trigger [maxfrost]

Donkey Kong Country [maxfrost]

Metroid Prime (no manual, non-original case) $10 [Majin GeoDooD]

Metroid Prime 2 (no manual, non-original case)$10 [Majin GeoDooD]

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker $15 [Majin GeoDooD]

Now then...

::SNES::

Megaman X2

Megaman X3

I have a shop near me that's selling X2 and X3 for $50 each. I could buy either of them for you and mail them for an extra, say, $5 if you want.

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

LoZ: The WindWaker

LoZ: Collectors Edition(Has LoZ, LoZ II, Ocarina and Majora's?

I'm looking to sell my GC system (with controller too). It's black, not silver, but I'll throw in a GBA player (with disc) and my S-Video cable. :< I could only get prob $20 max if I sold it locally, so any offer above that would be accepted.

Regarding Prime, if you don't take of Majin's offer, your GameStops and other outlets should have Prime 1 for $8-10 and Prime 2 for about $15, I think.

Awhile back I saw the Zelda Collectors Edition in that same (chain of) stores for maybe $40-50? If it's still there...

BTW, Prophet, in addition to the GameCube, I have something new to sell:

::computer/music electronic stuff::

Xitel Hi-Fi Link AN1 External USB soundcard

See http://www.xitel.com/usa/prod_hflpc.htm

No manual or box.

Also, could you please take my used DS off the list? I've received no replies and I've somehow lost it :|

wiicube is just the same plugs that a gamecube has =)

No it doesn't; it uses a new AV port (the first time it's been changed since the SNES).

Edited by q-pa

A bunch of updates from me, all under For Sale.

Changes

:::pc:::

StarCraft Battlechest (full box & manuals): $20 (includes shipping) [kanthos]

Oblivion + Knights of the Nine disc (all downloadable content) + Shivering Isles expansion (discs in third-party cases only, no manuals/boxes/official cases) + Strategy Guide: $25 (includes shipping) [kanthos]

King's Quest I-VII package (2 CDs in official case; manual is in PDF format and contains codes for all KQ games that need them): $10 (includes shipping) [kanthos]

:::gb/gba:::

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (cartridge only, perfect condition) - $10 (includes shipping) [kanthos]

:::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Line6 PodXT with FX Junkie expansion pack and FBV Express foot controller: $275 + s/h [kanthos]

Removals

:::gb/gba:::

Blackthorne

Final Fantasy VI Advance

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past/4 Swords

Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

:::wii:::

Smash Brothers Brawl

:::ps1:::

Chrono Cross

Final Fantasy IX

:::books:::

java books (o'reilly): java network programming

swing hacks

Native Instruments Pro-53

Additions

Native Instruments Kore (CDs in case + manual): $200 for software only, $250 + s/h with Kore Controller [kanthos]

Native Instruments Absynth 4 (was downloaded: you get the serial number and can download it yourself): $75 [kanthos]

Arturia Prophet V (CDs in case + manual + Syncrosoft USB key): $100 [kanthos]

Sample CDs (all in original cases except the IK Multimedia Capsules) - $10 each, $80 for the lot (includes shipping)

• IK Multimedia/Sonic Reality Studio Drums Capsule - AIFF/Battery/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Reason NN-XT
  • IK Multimedia/Sonic Reality Bass Guitars Capsule - AIFF/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Reason NN-XT
  • IK Multimedia/Sonic Reality Electric Guitars Capsule - AIFF/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Reason NN-XT
  • IK Multimedia/Sonic Reality Acoustic Guitars Capsule - AIFF/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Reason NN-XT
  • Quantum Leap Rare Instruments - Gigastudio
  • Zero G Harmonica: The Definitive Harmonica Sample Collection - Audio/WAV/ACID/HALion/EXS24

Edited by Kanthos

I also put them up on Craigslist as well and someone was asking me about the formats. I'll edit the post above momentarily to keep it easy. Basically, other than the Celtic one, there are programs for some samplers; if you've got something like Kontakt, it'll work easily with all of them.

If you're interested in getting the lot, let me know; I'd rather sell all of them to someone on OCRemix than to someone else, plus it's more convenient not to go piece-by-piece.

Edited by Kanthos

No it doesn't; it uses a new AV port (the first time it's been changed since the SNES).

a new connection does not a better picture make.

updated to today.

so i'm running out of room again. if you have posted in this thread in the past, delete some of your crap that you don't have or aren't selling anymore.

as i run out of space in the sale section, i'll be deleting the oldest thing in different sections to make room. for example, darklink42's mountain bike, and slygen's collector plates. i'll also be reducing descriptions whenever possible.

Can I offer my services as a recording engineer?

I primarily record classical and jazz music, some country/bluegrass/folk occasionally, basically anything acoustic. I record a lot of student recitals for music majors and also some orchestras, choirs, and wind ensembles.

I'd be willing to go anywhere in the country with travel expenses billed to the client at the exact cost (if you provide me with a place to stay it probably would be in the range of 15-20 cents per mile for driving). I am located in south GA so you can calculate that yourself.

My setup includes a full 24-track hard disk recorder, 32-channel mixer when needed, over 40 mics ranging from Schoeps, AKG, Earthworks, Oktava, etcetera, and all the standard accouterments. More info, including a gear list, demo recordings, pictures, and more, can be found at my website, www.oceanstarproductions.com. PM me or call/email me if you are interested (my phone and email is on the website).

Rates can be discussed if you are interested.

Edited by Corran

a new connection does not a better picture make.

Well the fact remains that it is new...

I don't understand why the did it (esp. when the GameCube had a digital out...)

--But anyway, I already updated you on my current goods for sale.