Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

bLiNd and I are selling a lot of games for $$$ to help us with Christmas presents. Please look at our list and let us know through PM. These are on eBay for your viewing choice. All games are COMPLETE with great condition boxes/manuals/inserts/discs and some strategy guides. There are also no ripped/damaged/bent/missing pages.

(22 items listed)

-Sonic Rush for Nintendo DS

-Sonic Rush Adventure for Nintendo DS

-Sonic Advance 2 for Gameboy Advance

-Sonic Advance 3 for Gameboy Advance

-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for Nintendo Gamecube

-Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut for Nintendo Gamecube (with Official Strategy Guide)

-Sonic Heroes for Nintendo Gamecube (with Official Strategy Guide)

-Sonic Advance & Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Versus Guide

-Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Nintendo DS

-Personal Trainer Cooking for Nintendo DS

-Metroid Prime Pinball with Rumble Pak included for Nintendo DS

-Wario Ware Touched! for Nintendo DS

-Children of Mana for Nintendo DS

-Kirby's Pinball Land for Gameboy

-Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends for Nintendo DS (with Official Strategy Guide)

-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire for Nintendo 64 (with Official Strategy Guide

-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (with Official Strategy Guide)

-Sim City for Super Nintendo

-Yoshi's Cookie for Gameboy

-Final Fantasy Anthology with Music CD for PlayStation 1

-Final Fantasy Chronicles (with Official Strategy Guide) for PlayStation 1

-Greatest Hits Final Fantasy VII (with Official Strategy Guide) for PlayStation 1

I shall be listing more soon during the week. =) Here is the link on eBay: http://shop.ebay.com/xblindxx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

i got the magazines today, tomb hamilton. i'm very excited! they're not in as good of condition as i had hoped, but they're still awesome and i'm really pumped.

i'm planning on sleeving them all and putting them in a collage on my wall in my 'man-cave' once we get a house, with all my game memorabilia and systems.

i got the magazines today, tomb hamilton. i'm very excited! they're not in as good of condition as i had hoped, but they're still awesome and i'm really pumped.

i'm planning on sleeving them all and putting them in a collage on my wall in my 'man-cave' once we get a house, with all my game memorabilia and systems.

I'm glad they're in the hands of a fellow Nintendo Fan Boy.

Some of them are a bit worn, but they were used for their purpose. At the time I never thought about future condition/value...I just wanted to beat that damn Bowser.

Sale:

Nvidia 7800GTX, used, a little dusty, but works just fine (I pulled it out of my computer tonight). Ships in not-original box and comes with 1 DVI <--> VGA adaptor. $30 + shipping (haven't checked yet), PM me for details.

I got a friend who might want that.

i updated the first few posts, and added a bunch of 360 games i want (afro samurai, brutal legend, arkham asylum, rock band, force unleashed, wheelman, and halo wars). i'm not looking to spend much on them, really - no more than ten dollars a pop. i'll likely have to wait on batman and brutal legend =)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this once already a year ago or so, but let's try again.

I am putting up for sale my collection of PokeMon cards.

Total cards = 847

-Energy = 284

-Trainer = 112

-PokéMon = 451

of those, there are a total of 37 rare cards, including promos, of which there are 5. There are also 5 Japanese cards.

The cards are in very good to like new condition, though some do have a bit of wear, and a few of the holographics have deck-related scratches (what can I say, I collected to play).

A few cards of note include:

Ditto, 1st ed, holo, fossil

Kangaskhan, holo, jungle (x2)

Mew, promo (PokéMon League)

Hitmonchan, japanese, holo

Muk, holo, fossil

Mewtwo, promo

Sabrina's Abra, promo

Pikachu, E3 promo (foil stamp) w/yellow cheeks

Jolteon, holo, 1st ed

Machamp, holo, 1st ed

Pikachu, original with red cheeks

Articuno, holo, 1st ed, fossil

Pinsir, holo, 1st ed, jungle

Flareon, 1st ed, jungle

Charizard, holo (has a few scratches from use)

Dark Persian, holo, promo

Snorlax, holo, 1st ed, jungle

I'm offering the entire lot for $250. I'd also be willing to sell everything but the energy cards for $200 (any collector/player probably already has too many of those). I am willing to negotiate, as well.

I know I could get more if I really tried, but I don't have that much time to put into them, and I'd rather they go to someone who will appreciate them than throw them out.

------------------------------------------------

On a related note, most of my Nintendo Power mags are still available. Remember, they're FREE, you only pay shipping.

i'm interested in trying out a real SNES, seeing as i've never owned anything older than an N64 (i had a game boy once, that was it). so, i'm in the market for a real SNES, as well as the following games:

super mario world, final fantasy 4-6 (1-3? dunno the nomenclature), mario paint, super mario kart, chrono trigger?

i'm also open to suggestions beyond that.