Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

i'm interested in trying out a real SNES, seeing as i've never owned anything older than an N64 (i had a game boy once, that was it). so, i'm in the market for a real SNES, as well as the following games:

super mario world, final fantasy 4-6 (1-3? dunno the nomenclature), mario paint, super mario kart, chrono trigger?

i'm also open to suggestions beyond that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twin_Video_Game_System

I'm seriously thinking about selling my Nintendo 64, before I go anywhere with i I'll ask if anyone here wants it.

System w/ power and AV cable

1 controller

Starfox 64

Mario 64

Ogre Battle 64

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I might also have a memory card and a rumble pack but I'm not sure, if I find them I'll throw them in for free.

The system has the original box, but the games are missing their boxes and manuals.

Everything for $120 or make a counter-offer please, please PM me with a ZIP code or postal code for a shipping cost quote.

Good luck then.

I prefer things that work and are compatible with most TVs these days. Watch for the price too, you are asking for some pretty big titles.

http://www.nintendosforsale.com/?gclid=COOQ-JLvnZ8CFag65Qod9xZFrw

Those prices are a big joke, and anyone who orders from them is an idiot. I've got a local store in my mall still selling NES/SNES games for $5-10 a pop for anything that isn't super-rare. Even then, the only games > $20 on NES are Dragon Warrior III/IV.

You shouldn't be paying more than $15 for any classic console games except _maybe_ Earthbound, Final Fantasy III, and Chrono Trigger, and even then they'd better come in the original box for that kind of money.

You shouldn't be paying more than $15 for any classic console games except _maybe_ Earthbound, Final Fantasy III, and Chrono Trigger, and even then they'd better come in the original box for that kind of money.

Also: MegaMan X2 and X3. My local used game place has those for $50, cartridge-only :shock:

i'm interested in trying out a real SNES, seeing as i've never owned anything older than an N64 (i had a game boy once, that was it). so, i'm in the market for a real SNES, as well as the following games:

super mario world, final fantasy 4-6 (1-3? dunno the nomenclature), mario paint, super mario kart, chrono trigger?

So, we are in agreement, or did I miss something?

EDIT: I've seen a copy of Super Metroid (red cart) for $50. Someone offered me $40 for my copy of Castlevania SOTN. I have seen Sonic and Knuckles for $30. Etc. I am sure others here have stories.

Edited by Maco70

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/ele/1518308257.html

100 cash is kind of a lot of money.. but you get a lot of stuff with it..

So, we are in agreement, or did I miss something?

EDIT: I've seen a copy of Super Metroid (red cart) for $50. Someone offered me $40 for my copy of Castlevania SOTN. I have seen Sonic and Knuckles for $30. Etc. I am sure others here have stories.

i've seen chrono trigger go for under 30$ on ebay multiple times, with book and box. i don't really care much about book/box stuff, i just want the carts. i'm not worried about big prices all that much.

ryan, mind poking around at that store and seeing if any of those games on my list are reasonably priced?

kevin, i saw that - emailed them about what games are in the list but they never got back to me.

I'm seriously thinking about selling my Nintendo 64, before I go anywhere with i I'll ask if anyone here wants it.

System w/ power and AV cable

1 controller

Starfox 64

Mario 64

Ogre Battle 64

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I might also have a memory card and a rumble pack but I'm not sure, if I find them I'll throw them in for free.

The system has the original box, but the games are missing their boxes and manuals.

Everything for $120 or make a counter-offer please, please PM me with a ZIP code or postal code for a shipping cost quote.

dp!

how much for just Ocarina of Time?

I'm trying to pare down my physical possessions a bit lately, so I'm offering up for sale four of my Irish Whistles as a single lot.

They'd be great for adding a bit of a folksy sound to a remix!

Clarke D (painted black, originally had gold accents, most of which has been rubbed off)

Clarke C (unpainted and has a bit of rust beginning to form, but it's easily removed.)

Clare D (nickel body with red fipple. I've tweaked it a bit with putty in the fipple)

Walton D (also tweaked with putty in the fipple.)

I'm asking $25 for all four, which includes shipping to the lower 48. I am willing to ship internationally, though I'd have to calculate extra postage.

Edited by Black Mage