Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Hey, Brad, can you do me a favor and take my site off the main page? I haven't updated in a while and until I can, I don't want it to mislead anyone one way or the other. Not sure if it's worth the effort to add everything I have to it, though.

Also, for anyone who may have contacted me about any particular item at any point: please do so again. I think the last time I was seriously investigating selling stuff was a year ago back in college, so I wound up dropping many balls. I have much more free time and much less money now, so you can be assured I will be trying to get rid of a lot of my things, as long as the price is fair. Check my edit on my original posting (on the first thread page).

Edited by The Pezman

I would like to sell my Logic Pro 7 Academic edition for Mac. Included for free are the Apple Training Series books, "Logic Pro 7 and Logic Express 7" as well as "Advanced Logic Pro 7".

In addition it has full printed manuals for all of the plugins as well as the entire user interface.

If you're looking to get into music and own a Mac, this has got to be one of the best ways to get into it. Logic Pro 7 is extremely solid even though it's a bit older, and all of the documentation and books will get you up to speed with the software, saving you from having to struggle with resources online.

Asking $60 for everything.

PM me please!

I would like to sell my Logic Pro 7 Academic edition for Mac. Included for free are the Apple Training Series books, "Logic Pro 7 and Logic Express 7" as well as "Advanced Logic Pro 7".

In addition it has full printed manuals for all of the plugins as well as the entire user interface.

If you're looking to get into music and own a Mac, this has got to be one of the best ways to get into it. Logic Pro 7 is extremely solid even though it's a bit older, and all of the documentation and books will get you up to speed with the software, saving you from having to struggle with resources online.

Asking $60 for everything.

PM me please!

Wouldn't there be a problem there if who you're selling it to is not a student? How are you going to do that?

WANT

:::Games:::

Original Super Famicom System w/controllers

SFC Games - doesn't really matter which, but if you have a Final Fantasy VI or Actraiser or another japanese equivalent of a SNES classic, man, that'd be awesome.

Doesn't necessarily have to be working, it's mostly to satisfy my collector's ambitions, though it would be cool if I could play a Japanese FFVI.... man, that'd be great.

alright, updated. whew, there was a lot there!

maxfrost, i didn't see yoshi's island on the first post under you (AMT's got one, but not you). got everything else.

relyanCe, i might hit you up for a title design and a little artwork for my website, which i'm currently learning how to handle. how much for a relatively simple header design?

i'm looking to sell the 32" 720p LCD tv that i bought from kaden about this time last year. it's in great condition, never had a problem with it - just want a bigger TV. it's made by dynex - just look on best buy's website, there's loads of information there. it's an HDTV - 720p - and i've used it extensively with a 360 and a PS3, and it works great. does well for my n64 and SNES, too =) there are no dead pixels.

275$, plus the shipping cost. dunno what that'd be, but i'm sure it'd be a decent amount. i'm willing to drive a few hours to meet you somewhere, too. i'm from central new york. i'd prefer local, honestly, since packaging it up and mailing it out can be scary.

i posted this on craigslist as well, but we'll see what people say. i haven't heard much from the local 'net yet.

Alright, I've got a lot of audio stuff for sale, so I figured I'd put it all in one post. Feel free to put these individually or just link to the post. Thanks!

All prices include shipping in the US. The things I have for sale are:

Fostex MR-8 digital multitrack recorder - $70

dscn0454u.th.jpg

Works great, I just use my laptop for portable recording now so I have no use for it. It comes with a power supply and a 128mb compact flash card.

M-Audio Studiopro 3 powered monitors - $45

dscn0456.th.jpg

Great budget starting pair when all you have are standard computer speakers.

Hartke Bass Attack distortion / direct box - $40

dscn0459.th.jpg

Distortion, EQ, a wet/dry mix, and a direct box all in one. Metal casing, feels solid as a rock. Perfect for Muse style bass tones.

Boss AC-2 acoustic simulator - $30

dscn0462u.th.jpg

This works perfectly except the toggle switch doesn't stick anymore, so you have to hold the pedal down for it to be on. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, the effect itself has no problems at all.

Drum Practice Pad - $10

http://img251.imageshack.us/i/dscn0469a.jpg/

USB Midiman midi interface - $25

http://img689.imageshack.us/i/dscn0466.jpg/

Great for hooking up an electric drumset or keyboard

FOR SALE:

20 Donizetti classical/opera CDs and/or boxes (some are single CDs, but most are luxurious boxes with huge booklets included, and most seem to be Italian imports). These are from my grandfather's classical collection (much of it opera), which we're slowly going through and selling off. I haven't priced anything yet, because I'm still sorting through titles, editing pictures, and looking at eBay options. Most are in stellar shape, but some cases (inside) less so. I could easily sell individual discs, but at this point, I wouldn't sell the entire collection for less than $100 without shipping. I'm in the process of typing up a disc listing as I listen, and some of this stuff is pretty amazing.

donizetti.th.jpg

1 Gibson Mandolin, Style A-2 Reintroduction, Number 50367, most likely from 1919, also from my grandfather's collection. Unfortunately, the raised pick guard is broken, but pieces are still included with the case and Mandolin book inside. I'm still doing research on this, too, but for reference, one of them (in far better shape) was up on eBay about a month ago for over $900.

mandolin.th.jpg

So..can't put definite prices on anything yet, but would love to hear from anyone who's interested. I'd certainly give OCR priority, as it's a great community, and eBay/Paypal treats sellers worse each day.

yeah, vhd, helps me out a lot when you have everything laid out. way easier than it could be, you know? i'll wait until you've got a general price for everything and then add it.

i might wind up interested in some of those opera cds when the time comes. my wife's a singer - if they're in good condition, they'd make a good birthday present for her.

oh, and the TV's gone.

Makes sense, for certain. I just finished typing all the info on each disc out. I'll say at least 40% of them are in near-"collector" condition, with maybe 30% more in good to excellent shape. I'm mostly typing this to say that I just spent an hour and a half spot-checking them, and this is really some excellent stuff (keeping in mind that I normally can't stand opera). Interestingly, one of Donizetti's pieces was used prominently (and extremely well) in the anime series Giant Robo by Masamichi Amano; I can completely see why Amano paid homage to this guy.

amt, you had already listed the hartke, fostex, and studiopros before, and you just changed the price. i didn't realize it until after i re-typed out your stuff :<

updated to here, and just waiting on VHD's details to get more stuff up. kanthos and abadoss, thanks for always making exactly clear what you're posting! makes things so much easier.

This has been on my to-do list for literally months, but I'm happy to start organizing and publicly displaying stuff to sell again!

First up...

24923_545048686074_17303203_32236762_7336915_n.jpg

24923_545048691064_17303203_32236763_4459712_n.jpg

Asking price: $150. I've never used it, and it's a cheap addition to anyone's home studio.

OOH! My dad used to have one of those and loved it.

I wonder if he's still looking for one.