Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

I wonder if he's still looking for one.

Well, if you could ask, that would certainly help me out.

Cancelled social plans means I had a wide open Saturday night. So what better way to spend it than organizing more stuff? I'm upping the posting ante here...

24923_545082727854_17303203_32237725_5327255_n.jpg

Kensington 32 GB USB stick: $30

24923_545082742824_17303203_32237728_3465352_n.jpg

Official Mac DVI-VGA link converter: $10

24923_545082747814_17303203_32237729_4910342_n.jpg

Logitech Wingman Extreme Joystick (USB interface): $25

24923_545082762784_17303203_32237732_922981_n.jpg

Altec Lansing digital speakers: $10

I'll be posting more stuff steadily.

Edited by The Pezman

hey pez, this might sound dumb, but i'm not going to just link seven thousand posts of yours on the main page. eats up too many characters. and you don't want me to be guessing at what stuff is.

so, pictures are nice, but it would be awesome if you'd do what everyone else does and format what you're selling properly. like this, for example:

couch, horrid condition, comes with dead fish: $42,000 [the pezman]

rather than just putting pictures up. make sure you include manufacturers names when necessary (like, i can't read what's on that usb stick for crap).

Just an update here on my post. I'm adding my entire collection of VSL instruments (all for legitimate sale/license transfer):

FOR SALE:

20 Classical music CDs (all Donizetti, mostly imports/boxes/sets): $115 negotiable for all with free shipping, or $4-15 each (will vary by disc/box)

Gibson 1918 A-2 Mandolin in used, worn, but playable shape: $275 negotiable with free shipping

Complete collection of VSL/Vienna Instruments orchestral samples (some boxed, some downloadable, and one Vienna Key): US$2789 total value, price $2250 negotiable (includes free, insured shipping and license transfer fee)

Details/pictures for all items: http://sites.google.com/site/vampirehunterdan/counter-htm

I hope this format works. Honestly, I can't be any less specific on any of these things, because there are just too many variables. Anyway, thanks.

-Dan

CHARACTER PORTRAITS/ART (scanned and digitally sent):

original characters (WoW, DnD, or other such games) along with pretty much any fictional character (games, comics, novels, animu/mango)

Pencil Lineart - $10

Color Rendering - +$10

Background - +$10

BUSINESS LOGO/HEADER/TITLE DESIGN:

Original Business Logo (vector or raster) - $40

Business Card/Website Header Layout with design and logo provided - $15

Business Card/Website Header Design/Layout from original work - $40

A .pdf invoice will be provided with all final work.

Edited by relyanCe

Can you please take down my for sale:

mgs (not greatest hits) [maco70]

And all of my "wants" under genesis (legacy) too.

I was going to see if anyone had pokemon blue and or silver for sale, but someone else has it for want already.

Anyone know of a place that might sell used gameboy games that is not amazon, ebay, or gamestop?

Edited by Maco70

Prohpet, could you please add this to the sales :

Playstation 3 40 gb system with upgraded 250 gb hard drive It comes with a an original Six Axis controller, USB cable for controller, HDMI cable and power cord. I will also include the a/v cables too if needed in the case that you do not have an HDTV. The set includes :

Final Fantasy XIII

White Knight Chronicles

Oblivion GOTY edition

Battlefield Bad Company

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : LE

Burnout Paradise

Valkyria Chronicles

Nascar 2009

Little Big Planet GOTY edition

Folklore

Mini Ninjas

Ghostbusters

Prince of Persia

Uncharted 2

and Ps3 Eye camera.

I want it to be sold as a set, and have it priced so far @ 500 on craigslist and 600 for BIN on Ebay. throw me an offer for the Entire set, its not sold seperately.

Edited by Kaden