Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Well, we're selling the WHOLE thing and we really dont want to do it seperately.

so yeah that entry is fine as long as they know it is referring to that pic.

or like "PS3 + 10 PS3 game + 20 PS2 game + Guitar Hero set Pack" - $400 + shipping

sorry meteo, not selling separately.

i've got one - black label, all artwork and book and discs in great condition, jewel case has a crack in it - that i'd sell for a decent amount. with a new jewelcase, it'd easily be showroom quality.

As do I... though Abadoss still has first claim to it if he's interested and I get the chance to actually prep it for inspection.

SALE (via ebay, so it need not be listed on the first post)

Super poseable Revoltech Prof. Layton figure. I bought it on a whim but decided I really don't need it, thus I am offering him up on ebay. He only spent couple of weeks on display, so everything is in perfect condition. Even includes all original packaging!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Revoltech-Prof-Layton-Figure-with-box_W0QQitemZ290424185410QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439ea16242

DSC00170.jpg

I got some old piano books somewhere's that would likely work for you. That's how I started to learn music theory and I'm almost learning disabled.

I had a few piano ones, and they focused on the piano aspect. I'm looking for ones thats just for theory. Not ones that pertain to an instrument. ]:

I had a few piano ones, and they focused on the piano aspect. I'm looking for ones thats just for theory. Not ones that pertain to an instrument. ]:

You see, I KNEW you were going to go that route.

Try to keep an open mind here. Starting on a piano is a surprisingly decent way to get started, because you're putting that theory to practice through your fingers, which can be easier than point and click on a DAW. It's also for VERY beginners for not so much money, which is what you're looking for.

Do you have a keyboard instrument, perchance?

You see, I KNEW you were going to go that route.

Try to keep an open mind here. Starting on a piano is a surprisingly decent way to get started, because you're putting that theory to practice through your fingers, which can be easier than point and click on a DAW. It's also for VERY beginners for not so much money, which is what you're looking for.

Do you have a keyboard instrument, perchance?

Gave my keyboard to my friends brother who was more musically incline with the keyboard then I was. Hence, a straight up Theory book is what I'm looking for.

• 3 weeks later...

Please remove this from For Sale, :::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Cubase 4 + manuals + Steinberg Key: $300 (inc. shipping) [Kanthos]

Please add this to For Sale, :::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Edirol UA-25 Audio Interface: $150 (inc. shipping) [Kanthos]

Voucher for one of Guitar Rig 4, FM8, Massive, Absynth 5: $125 [Kanthos]

Information on the voucher