Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Prophet, please remove the following from my list:

pokemon blue...still looking for red, yellow, gold, silver, and crystal...

also remove

Zelda: Oracle of Ages [Kinslayer]

And add the following:

GB/GBA:

Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen

DS:

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum...

Could you add me to the list, with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)? I would like to sell it; I've beaten it (another copy) and I don't have a Gamecube or a Wii right now; I'm not worried about it.

How much were you looking to get for it?

Please update my listing of "Complete collection of VSL/Vienna Instruments orchestral samples"...the price is being lowered to $1595 now (yes, I'll now be taking a pretty big hit off the original prices), but I'm offering it *exclusively* to OCR forum members for $1495. Yes, I'm eager to sell it off and be done, so someone could really get a ridiculous "steal" here (not literally!).

Thanks so much.

Prophet, can you add this to FOR SALE:

HP dv6000 laptop $200 OBO [kittykar]

and CHANGE these:

:: xbox360::

Rock Band $16 includes shipping [kittykar]

Guitar Hero 2 $11 includes shipping [kittykar]

Guitar Hero 3 $11 includes shipping [kittykar]

TO:

:: xbox360::

Rock Band, Guitar Hero 2&3 all for $15 shipped [kittykar]

• 2 weeks later...
Issues 28 30 34 39 41 42 47 50 51 54 56 58 60 74 75 77 82 86 103 114 115 116 117 120 121 124 125 126 130 132 135 136 215 are spoken for and to be sent out.

21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 25, 26, 29, 31, 32, 33, 35, 35, 38, 40, 43, 45, 46, 48, 49, 52, 53, 55, 57, 59, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 78, 79, 83, 84, 89, 90, 104, 118, 119, 122, 123, 127, 128, 129, 133, 134, 213, and 214 are still awaiting a good home...for FREE (you only pay shipping).

Are you still trying to get rid of these? Which ones do you have left?

I'm looking for Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii.

Super Mario Galaxy [slyGen]

Also, I do want these for PS2 as well. They can go under my other Fatal Frame request. Still looking for Fatal Frame, btw.

Fatal Frame 2 [slyGen]

Fatal Frame 3 [slyGen]

• 2 weeks later...

It's not at all video game related, but it's worth a go...

For Sale

Gentlemen of style and good taste renowned! Lend me your eyes!

This dark grey/charcoal suit is from Alfani's RED collection, in like new condition, and was only worn three or four times. This suit includes the jacket (38R), waistcoat (38R), and pants (tailored to 31/30).

The details are what make the suit. Peak lapels on the double vented jacket, two-button front, and slimmer silhouette make for a sleek, modern look with classic appeal. The waistcoat even includes great details, like notched lapels. It's perfect for work, weddings, parties, or a night out. Plus, the dark grey color works with dress shirts both dark and light, solid or patterned.

You're not limited to formal events, either. You can even use the jacket and waistcoat in your daily wardrobe. I love the simple combination of the waistcoat over a white button-up and a pair of inky colored jeans and sneakers, for a casual outfit that bumps it up a notch (Women love this look, it really puts you a step above the other guys). Or simply throw on a black t-shirt, jeans, and the jacket for an evening out with friends.

The suit has been stored in a smoke-free house and kept in a proper garment bag to protect it.

Every man needs a proper suit, and this is an opportunity not to be passed by. I paid over $300 for this suit (on sale), but I'm offering it to you, my fellow Overclockers, today for $235, which includes shipping to the lower 48.

And yes, you can have the fancy hanger that came with it. ^_^

DSC00458-2.jpg..........DSC00459-2.jpg

DSC00460-2.jpg..........DSC00461-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm either going to have an iPod Video 30GB or an unlocked iPhone 3G for sale soon. I'm not sure which it's going to be; I still need to do some research as far as what each of those are worth and I want to hang on to one of the devices to use as an mp3 player.

But if anyone's interested in either of the two, let me know.

Kinda lengthy I know, prophet, so I don't expect you to update the list yet. However, I do want these:

Super Mario Galaxy - SlyGen

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - SlyGen

oh also, take of Majin Geodood's Metroid Prime 3 from the sale list. I'm enjoying it quite a bit :)