Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Hi Brad,

Please remove all of these; they're all under For Sale, :::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Line6 PodXT with FX Junkie expansion pack: $200 + s/h [kanthos]

WayOutWare timewARP 2600 (installable multiple times on one computer): $40 [kanthos]

Edirol UA-25 Audio Interface: $150 (inc. shipping) [Kanthos]

Voucher for one of Guitar Rig 4, FM8, Massive, Absynth 5: $125 [Kanthos]

Hi guys,

I am new here but in desperate search of some soundtracks.

WANT:

Donkey Kong Country 2 soundtrack

Perfect Dark dual soundtrack

Thanks!

Please know that these are extremely expensive. Japanese DKC2 is over $400 for an unsealed copy. I doubt anyone that DOES own these would sell them to a new poster here ;)

Mainly just trying to keep anyone from getting ripped off.

Please know that these are extremely expensive. Japanese DKC2 is over $400 for an unsealed copy. I doubt anyone that DOES own these would sell them to a new poster here ;)

Mainly just trying to keep anyone from getting ripped off.

Oh, I understand. A US release of the DKC2 soundtrack opened went for $200 on ebay the other day.

Hmm, been awhile since I've posted on OCR..

Anyways, lookin for an old copy of Link's Awakening. I managed to extricate my old gameboy pocket from a massive pile of junk in my closet and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic as of late. Anyone have a spare copy they would be willing to part with? I sold mine years ago to a buddy cause I could never get through turtle rock, lulz.

I think I'm slowly going to part ways with everything I own that's xbox 360 related. Between my new gaming PC, DS, PS3, and Wii, I have more than enough games. With the extra money I could make my PC MORE badass, or buy a DAW. I'm not in a rush to sell it, so I'd figure I'd go ahead and put it up here rather than eBay.

For Sale:

Xbox 360 w/ one controller and a 20gb hard drive - $120/obo.

Games include (sold seperately, PM me about a bundle deal or something):

Halo 3 - $15

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 $15

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts -$15

Fallout 3 - $15

Assassins Creed 2 - $15

Mass Effect - $15

Mass Effect 2 - $25

Resident Evil 5 - $20

Tales of Vesperia (Deluxe Edition, comes with music! :D) - $25

Gears of War 2 - $15

Final Fantasy XIII - $25

Dead Rising - $15

Dead Space - $15

Blue Dragon - $15

Edited by Zombie

this is where i point out that you can get a new 360 arcade and a hard drive for less than 200$, right? now that the retail price for jaspers is $150, and you can get a used 20gb hard drive for like twenty bucks on ebay...
Yeah, I have an Elite w/ 120 GB hard drive I'm willing to sell for $160, and I'll be lucky if I can sell it for that price I think.

Don't knock him too much -- his game prices are super-reasonable...if only I had the extra money :(

I guess I should have just looked around at prices of used consoles more. :dstrbd: Yeah $200 is kind of high I guess. I thought the prices for the games themselves were great - I'll go ahead and leave those and anyone can feel free to make me whatever they think is a more reasonable offer. Edited my post... The new price should be more realistic I think.

Edited by Zombie

For sale wii

at least one set of controllers and a classic controller.. Possibly an extra wiimote

soft moddded

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii)

Wii sports (Wii)

All these are from the VC

The legend of Zelda (NES)

Donkey Kong Country2 (SNES)

Breath Of fire2 (SNES)

ZeldaOcarina of Time (N64)

Zelda Majoras Mask, (N64)

Star Fox 64 (N64)

1080 Snowboarding (N64)

My life as a King (Wiiware)

im asking $250 on craigs list.. make me an offer.

Edited by linkspast

For sale wii

at least one set of controllers and a classic controller.. Possibly an extra wiimote

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii)

Wii sports (Wii)

The legend of Zelda (NES)

Donkey Kong Country2 (SNES)

Breath Of fire2 (SNES)

ZeldaOcarina of Time (N64)

Zelda Majoras Mask, (N64)

Star Fox 64 (N64)

1080 Snowboarding (N64)

My life as a King (Wiiware)

Do the legacy games come on the Wii, or the actual carts? Hard to tell based on how you've organized it.

we're coming up on two years of service of this thread. there is stuff on here that hasn't been updated in two years.

i'll be purging this thread soon - probably next week or the week after. i'll leave up the stuff that's relatively recent (ie, i recognize it), and will be dating all entries from now on. if an entry's up and un-updated for more than about six months, i'll take it off.

plan accordingly, please. make sure you're letting me know about stuff you've sold elsewhere.