Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

::SNES::

Earthbound $negotiable [Ectogemia] (10/10)

Chrono Trigger $negotiable [Ectogemia] (10/10)

Final Fantasy III $negotiable [Ectogemia] (10/10)

Breath of Fire II $negotiable [Ectogemia] (10/10)

Secret of Evermore $negotiable [Ectogemia] (10/10)

yeah, what kind of prices are you looking for? if they're reasonable, i'd think about CT and FFIII.

Wii with 15(ish) downloaded game in it + HD component and reg definition cables + 4 Wiimotes + 2 Ninchucks + 2 Classic controlers + 3 GC controllers (2 wired and a wavebird) + Games: LoZ:TP + Boomblox 2 + Geometry Wars: Galaxies + Metroid Prime Trilogy + GH:WT with the Microphone + GH:III with the guitar + SSBB + SM Galaxy 2 + WiiSports + SD Card + shipping, $350 (Price is negotiable)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to leave a negative review with my transaction with Meteo Xavier over the selling of Dragon Quest 5 for the DS.

As agreed upon, I have sent the game to him and he sent a check for $22. However, he used a starter check & didn't put the account number, so I could not deposit it according to Bank of America - it was essentially a useless check. I told him this and then he started turning the convo into an incessant accusation by implication that I was trying to steal $22 from him even after pointing to having handled larger sums of money in the community without a problem (keep in mind that he had my game, confirmed by him to be there).

I grew tired of the verbal abuse & having to deal with unreasonable behavior in making me go out of my way even further for his mistake, and said something to the effect that I lost my appetite for dealing with him, and that if he was going to be so troublesome, to just send the game back to me. He grew angry & increasingly combative over it, and even the next day decided to send an email displaying the anger over what he perceived as an injustice over my having said that, despite the situation.

As a result of the transaction, I strongly advise no one to deal with Meteo Xavier in any matters involving money (or transaction period) if avoidable.

Brad, please remove the following under For Sale, :::computer/music electronic stuff:::

MOTU Micro Express MIDI Hub: $75+shipping OBO [kanthos] (9/10)

Lennar Digital Sylenth1: $100 OBO [kanthos] (9/10)

Edit: Removed something that was based on incomplete information and probably in poor taste. Sorry to those involved.

Edited by Kanthos

I'd like to leave a negative review with my transaction with Meteo Xavier over the selling of Dragon Quest 5 for the DS.

As agreed upon, I have sent the game to him and he sent a check for $22. However, he used a starter check & didn't put the account number, so I could not deposit it according to Bank of America - it was essentially a useless check. I told him this and then he started turning the convo into an incessant accusation by implication that I was trying to steal $22 from him even after pointing to having handled larger sums of money in the community without a problem (keep in mind that he had my game, confirmed by him to be there).

I grew tired of the verbal abuse & having to deal with unreasonable behavior in making me go out of my way even further for his mistake, and said something to the effect that I lost my appetite for dealing with him, and that if he was going to be so troublesome, to just send the game back to me. He grew angry & increasingly combative over it, and even the next day decided to send an email displaying the anger over what he perceived as an injustice over my having said that, despite the situation.

As a result of the transaction, I strongly advise no one to deal with Meteo Xavier in any matters involving money (or transaction period) if avoidable.

i got an email from meteo in my personal email account, asking to be an intermediary regarding this transaction.

based on what wes says, and what i've heard from meteo, i'm inclined to say that the issue was primarily caused not by an intention to cheat someone, but rather just meteo's slightly obsessive care that he takes over his money (stemming from aspergers syndrome, which meteo suffers from), and his tendancy to be a bit overbearing sometimes. it can be tough to reason with him when he gets a head of steam. i'm certain that neither party wished ill to the other, though, so i'd suggest just approach transactions with meteo with care, as you would with anyone else you don't know. i'm sure he will do the same in the future - and not use a damn starters check, which was pretty stupid of him :<

i wouldn't advise against dealing with meteo in the future - just take care to excersize the reasonable restrictions that you would with any third-party transactions.

thanks to both parties for full disclosure by both.

edit: updated to current. let's keep the normal conversation rolling, folks.

Edited by prophetik music

Oh, wasn't aware this was a formal thing.

For sale:

PSP (Black Go model)

* Excellent condition

* With original box

* Yellow and black VGA backplate (looks cool)

* Official Two-in-one Charger/USB cable included

Games Included...

- Dissidia

- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

- Patapon 2

- LittleBigPlanet

- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

- Rock Band: Unplugged (with about 20 DLC songs)

- God of War: Chains of Olympus

Price: $220 (averages out to $10 per game)

uh, I'm fairly interested in this and I don't have a Go (just a normal PSP) but aren't the games tied to your PSN account? SO even if you did sell it with the games installed and such, the games should still belong to your account.

I'm fairly certain that it works like that (not like the awful DSiWare system) and for you to keep the games, you would disassociate the PSP Go from your PSN account.

This is also a concern because I would associate the Go with my PSN account regardless of whether you wanted to keep the games or not, rendering the games that are already installed unplayable.

uh, I'm fairly interested in this and I don't have a Go (just a normal PSP) but aren't the games tied to your PSN account? SO even if you did sell it with the games installed and such, the games should still belong to your account.

I'm fairly certain that it works like that (not like the awful DSiWare system) and for you to keep the games, you would disassociate the PSP Go from your PSN account.

This is also a concern because I would associate the Go with my PSN account regardless of whether you wanted to keep the games or not, rendering the games that are already installed unplayable.

I was gonna say I regret selling this on eBay already, but considering you want to use your own PSN account I'd say buying this would be a bad idea. You'd have to use my account and simply swap the credit card info for your own. I don't have a PS3 so I could care less about my PSN account.

So yeah.. better to get a blank Go.

for sale

:ps3:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots [prophetik] (11/10)

Little Big Planet [prophetik] (11/10)

MLB '09: The Show [prophetik] (11/10)

inFamous [prophetik] (11/10)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [prophetik] (11/10)

Killzone 2 [prophetik] (11/10)

Edited by prophetik music

I'm looking to get rid of my old Pokemon cards. I've been meaning to do this for a while, but never really mobilized properly enough to do so. The collection amounts to about 2 3-inch binders stuffed full of 9-sleeve card pages, many sleeves with multiple cards, rares, commons and uncommons, including Trainers and Energy cards, ranging from the original Base set up through Neo. I'll be taking general pictures of the collection and posting them soon, here's a Google Docs spreadsheet list of all the rares, whether they're holofoil and/or first edition, and any other special notes:

link

If you want to see pictures of any particular cards, just let me know and I'll take care of them when I photograph the whole set later on. I also have a few dozen other assorted Japanese cards, including the 9-card set shown here (link) in its original binder. According to the latest price guide I could find (which is admittedly out-of-date), those rares alone are worth over $800. I'm thinking of asking $400 OBO for the whole collection. Additionally, if you'd like to purchase any cards individually, I'm sure we can work something out. Please PM any further questions or offers.

EDIT: Pictures now online (link). In total there are well over 2,000 cards here.

Edited by Imagist

Out of curiosity, what do the numbers by the name mean?

Also offering more stuff:

2 Wii MotionPlus attachments - $5 each + shipping ($2 shipping each or if one person buys both, $2 for the whole thing)

Wii Games:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $22 shipped

Okami - $12 shipped

MadWorld (sealed) - $7 shipped

Metroid Prime: Trilogy - $42 shipped

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - $17 shipped

360 Games:

Mass Effect (non-collectors edition) - $12 shipped

Eternal Sonata (opened but never played) - $17 shipped

CD:

Seiken Densetsu 3 OSV - $40 shipped