Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

also, i'm urgently in need of an XP x64 disc with a working key. i'd gladly trade a vista x86 or x64 key, or i think i have some other operating systems in various forms. to be honest, a real key would be enough - but a disc would make things much easier.

by urgently, i mean i need it within the next week. preferably sooner.

Had a family member buy me Gears of War for 360 (already own it), it has all the multiplayer maps and a preview of GoW 2, still in shrinkwrap. I'll take $20 for it (I'll pay shipping) or the buyer can offer to trade any 360, DS, Wii, or PSP games.

BTW, prophetik, what price would sound fair to you for Brutal Legend? I have it but not sure I'm willing to sell it.

Edited by Soul Splint

• 2 weeks later...

Some removals are in order, please. All under For Sale.

:::psp:::

Silver PSP 2000 + 16 GB and 2x 4 GB Memory Sticks, 6 UMD Games, Pandora's Battery/Magic Memory Stick, Case, and PlayStation Store Account with many games, info here: $150 + shipping [kanthos] (12/10)

::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Ableton Live Suite 8, Boxed Version: $600 OBO [kanthos] (9/10)

Arturia Prophet V: $125 OBO [kanthos] (9/10)

Brainspawn Forte: $50 OBO [kanthos] (9/10)

Some removals are in order, please. All under For Sale.

:::psp:::

Silver PSP 2000 + 16 GB and 2x 4 GB Memory Sticks, 6 UMD Games, Pandora's Battery/Magic Memory Stick, Case, and PlayStation Store Account with many games, info here: $150 + shipping [kanthos] (12/10)

And thanks, Kanthos, for the excellent sale! Everything shipped fine, and I've been enjoying it since I got it. If I could put an A+ on some record pertaining to your sales, I would. But hopefully, this will suffice! :)

hard drive (any size) [drumultima] (12/10)

He was actually looking to buy this, not sell it. I'm guessing the other things listed under his name are WANTs rather tham FOR SALEs too.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm willing to offer my services for story writing, data entry and and/or audio transcription.

Edited by JH Sounds

Please ADD:

SELL

:::ps3:::

Red Dead Redemption $25 shipped [kitty] (2/11)

Please REMOVE:

SELL

Skate 2 w/case + manual $18 shipped [kitty] (12/10)

40gb FAT PS3 comes w/ six axis controller, power & analog av cables; jailbreakable 3.30fw $240 or trade for YLOD PS3 + $ [kitty] 12/10

SERVICES

fixing xbox 360 consoles with 2RL and 3RL (aka RROD or red ring of death) errors [kitty]

And please UPDATE these listings to username "kitty"

SELL

MAG w/case + manual $18 shipped [kitty] (12/10)

Overlord II w/damaged case + manual $8 shipped [kitty] (12/10)

SERVICES

fixing ps3 consoles with YLOD errors [kitty]

Edited by kitty

I've got a bunch of plugins for sale. Ask if you've got questions. I'm willing to negotiate on prices, within reason, or give you a deal if you want more than one.

KORG Legacy Collection, Digital Edition (M1, WaveStation, and MDE-X plugins): $75

Sylenth1: $125, which includes a €30 (about $40 US) license transfer fee that I'll cover

Native Instruments Pro-53: $100

Zebra 2: $125

Sonic Projects OP-X Pro: $75

TruePianos: $100

Applied Acoustics' Ultra Analog VA-1: $100

Applied Acoustics' Lounge Lizard: $100

For Brad:

Please remove, from For Sale, :::nintendo ds:::

Animal Crossing: Wild World, cartridge only. $10 + shipping [kanthos] (12/10)

Please remove everything I have under For Sale, :::computer/music electronic stuff::: and add the following three items

Brainspawn Forte + EHco host: $75 OBO [kanthos] (2/11)

SONAR X1 Producer Edition: $400 OBO [kanthos] (2/11)

Various synth plugins: Priced individually or $500 OBO for them all [kanthos] (2/11)

Edited by Kanthos

• 1 month later...

I have no idea if this thread is still alive, but I have a 2010 Macbook Pro for sale with a 128GB Solid State drive and more. You can check out my Ebay listing here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270720296093&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

kjGFse.jpgkjHrEy.jpg

If you don't want to deal with Ebay, I'd be willing to let this go for $999 plus a little help on shipping, depending on where you are. Any takers?

Edited by AMT

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to leave a review about Meteo Xavier. I just sold my copy of Zebra to him with payment via PayPal and everything was great. I had no problems talking to him, we were both clear on what the terms were, and it went really smoothly. I'd sell to him again and recommend him as a buyer or seller.

Also, Brad, please remove Zebra under For Sale:

:::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Zebra 2: $125 [kanthos] (2/11)

Please REMOVE:

SALE

:::PS3:::

Red Dead Redemption $25 shipped [kitty] (2/11)

WANT

:::PS3:::

YLOD PS3 with HDD pm for more specifics [kitty] 11/10

Little Big Planet 2 used (maybe new) [kitty] 2/11

Edited by kitty