Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

i'm considering selling my eve online account. i don't know who plays, or wants to try it out, but i've got two characters on two separate accounts i'd be looking to move. one's got roughly 24m skill points (over a year's experience), and the other is around a month old and is a scanning and salvaging alt. i'd just include the alt for free, since she represents so little time on my part. the main character has a the skills to fly a hulk (best mining ship), pretty much all combat ships except a few specialty frigates, and has most of the important combat skills maxed out, including almost all shield, all capacitor, almost all armor, and all but three of the gunnery skills.

the accounts have around a month left on them in terms of play time, and they've got about 1.5b ISK in assets. in other words, you'd be able to play with them for several months using the time cards available for purchase with in-game currency without paying a dime.

contact me for more info. this isn't a definite yet, but i'm thinking hard about it.

Edited by prophetik music

• 2 weeks later...

GONE

Playstation Retail Banner: $10, Shipping: $7 (lower 48, message me for shipping beyond that), Total = $17.00

This banner measures about 26" x 36" and is in great condition. The grommets are still there as are the steel rods at the top and bottom. It hung in my room for a long time, but now it's time to find it a new home.

PlayStationBanner.jpg

Edited by Black Mage
Lower price

• 2 weeks later...

For Sale:

Star Wars Special Edition Trilogy 6-disk Soundtrack Collection.

Gone

Each case hold two CD's and is also a book that details the Star Wars Special Edition movies and soundtrack. Minor shelf ware on case sleeves and a visual scuff or two of the disks, but from the tracks I tested, they play perfectly.

LoRes-01206.jpg

LoRes-01207.jpg

LoRes-01209.jpg

LoRes-01208.jpg

I've also re-re-found my Nintendo Power Mags. As soon as I catalogue the collection I'll offer them to a good home for FREE, you only pay shipping. Stay tuned.

Edited by Black Mage

i got a star trek online voucher for the full digital deluxe edition, plus ten days of gametime. i have no interest in this. first one gets it. if you want to feed me a few bucks, that's cool too.

Is the game time separate or with the voucher? I have the game but quit when it came out because it was a steaming pile of shit. Been wanting to see what they've done to the game in the year I've been gone.

Is the game time separate or with the voucher? I have the game but quit when it came out because it was a steaming pile of shit. Been wanting to see what they've done to the game in the year I've been gone.

it's all the same code, unfortunately. i think the time starts when you activate the code, actually, which is before the game's available to you to download. which means you lose part of your first day downloading a zillion gigs of install files. which is pretty dumb.

i'm looking to sell both my PSP-2000 and my nintendo DS lite.

psp comes with two really nice cases, a transfer cable/charger, a memory pro duo to micro sd converter, and two 8gb micro sd cards, as well as a micro sd to sd converter so you can load stuff on it. i can include the wall charger if you want, but i'd charge a bit more since i use it for my ereader as well and i'd have to replace it. the psp is hacked, and i've got loads of emulators, roms, and game files that i've accrued over the last few years (roughly 65gb uncompressed). it's black.

the ds lite is blue, and in great condition. it'd come with a case, charger, and cyclods evolution with 8gb micro sd and micro sd to sd converter. i've got a usb to micro sd if you want that instead, but it'd be a few dollars more since i'd have to replace it. you'll have to wait until i'm done playing pokemon black, but then it's available to anyone who wants it. i'll even include the tin case that the cyclods evolution came in.

let me know if you're interested, and feed me a price. they both work totally fine, i just rarely find myself playing games on the go where i'm not just goofing around with my phone. they're both in fantastic condition, and i've been very happy with them for the last two (ds) or three (psp) years.

Edited by prophetik music

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my DS and PSP are still for sale. i've had a person or two nudge me about them, but haven't heard anything specific.

i'm also looking to sell my PS3 and all PS3-related stuff. it's a ceche01 model, meaning it is a fat PS3 (i believe it's a 60gb model) that has memory card slots, four USB ports, a recently replaced blu-ray drive, and software compatibility with PS2 games. the e01 models are considered to be the best of both worlds - they've got the PS2 compatibility, loads of I/O ports, and run quiet, but don't have the bad slotloader that the a01 and b01 models are plagued with. it's probably the best fat PS3 you can get. these usually sell for 250$+ on ebay, so i'd be looking for something a little under that. it's never had any issues, but basically is simply a fancy blu-ray player at this point. it has one controller and all the normal cords. the system is currently on the last firmware update BEFORE the patches to remove exploit functionality, which i believe is either 3.3x or 3.41. this means that you can use the calculator listed below to exploit the system and load backups (of games you own!) directly onto the hard drive to play, which is what i was doing. most newer games that require newer firmware can be patched easily to make them work.

i'm also selling FFXIII, littlebigplanet, killzone 2, and MLB 09: The Show, and a TI-84+ calculator.

• 2 weeks later...