Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

I am looking for a copy (used or otherwise) of Final Fantasy XI Vana collection 08 for 360.

Does NOT have to be new with a code. I would be perfectly happy with a used copy that no one wants anymore. send me a PM please if you got one and let me know of a price.

Thank you,

Kaden

kaden, you're the one i got the tv from, right? i meant to tell you that it was running awesome until we sold it around a year ago and bought a 47" lcd. really nice tv for what i paid for it =D the people we sold it to are loving it as well.

Yes you are the one that bought my 32" tv, and I am so glad to hear that it worked really well for you guys! I am glad its still working and getting good use out of it :D

Also I got an email from EA-Dice for the battlefield 3 alpha Trial if anyone wants. I have no use for it. Just throw me an email @ kadengt@gmail.com and I will forward you the email I got. has all activation stuff on it.

Edited by Kaden

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, OCremix. Long time lurker, first post. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling a special DSi to help pay for classes this semester, and I figured you'd be interested. It's a DSi I got signed at the Seattle Video Games Live concert last year. It was signed by Tommy Tallarico, Marin O'Donnel, Mike Salvatori, Wataru Hokoyama (Resi 5 composer) and Laura Intravia. I was going to just sell it here, but I need cash fast to pay for classes, and I need as much as I can get, so I had to put it up for auction, but I still wanted to let you all know. I thought someone here might be interested in it as a collectors item.

Here's a link to the auction page.

Hopefully it will find a good home. >_<

You're welcome!

I've got three other things, but I don't know if it's worth putting them up on the first page. I can't ship them, because if I could, I'd just ship them to my new place. I'm hoping to move out by September 1st.

Guitar - http://annapolis.craigslist.org/msg/2554177998.html

Amp - http://annapolis.craigslist.org/msg/2549307649.html

MIDI keyboard - http://annapolis.craigslist.org/msg/2554156818.html

So if anyone's around Annapolis (Maryland)...

I'll also be selling my desktop computer later, but only after I've saved all my stuff and wiped my info off it. It's one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD

I am selling my Canon SX10 IS on Ebay, stating at $160 (But It Now for $215) with $15 shipping. It includes the Tamrac bag, strap and a Gary Fong Puffer. It's been a great camera and is in excellent condition, but I never use it since I got my DSLR.

The auction can be found here.

DSC04302a.jpg

DSC04287a.jpg

DSC04286a.jpg

DSC04282a.jpg

Edited by Black Mage

Wow, I didn't realize I still had anything on here. Please remove the following (all under :::computer/music electronic stuff:::)

Sylenth1: $125, which includes a €30 (about $40 US) license transfer fee that I'll cover

Native Instruments Pro-53: $100 [kanthos] (2/11)

Applied Acoustics' Ultra Analog VA-1: $100 [kanthos] (2/11)

Applied Acoustics' Lounge Lizard: $100 [kanthos] (2/11)

And please add:

:::computer/music electronic stuff:::

Native Instruments Alicia's Keys: $60, inc. shipping [kanthos] (9/11)

Native Instruments Scarbee Vintage Keys: $90, inc. shipping [kanthos]

Details: I have the original case for Alicia's Keys; I do not for Scarbee Vintage Keys. Each is shipped on a single DVD. You'll need Kontakt or the free Kontakt Player to use them. If you want them both, I'll take $130 for them. If you don't know what they are: Alicia's Keys; Scarbee Vintage Keys