Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

• 2 weeks later...

i have two M-00 monitors available for sale. these are 8-inch powered monitors with stellar mid and high representation of audio. they're roughly 20lbs a piece, solid metal with a variety of inputs. i have the original boxes and paperwork. they've still got a year of warranty on them of the original three years. they are audiophile speakers at their best - the clarity of sound on this is simply stunning. they don't get a ton of low-end representation, but can put out a reasonable amount of sound even down to 80-90hz, which for an 8" speaker is way farther than i expected. they're rated at 75w RMS, 150w peak.

you can read about them here. i don't use them anymore because i got an incredible pair of open-ear headphones that blows everything else i've ever used out of the water.

they retail for 300$ a piece, and you won't find them cheaper than that anywhere because NHT is a small company. i'm willing to sell the pair for 425$ or the best reasonable offer i get. i'll trade for computer components, a 2.1 set of proper monitors, or games if you have something i need or want. i'm not interested in vintage components or games.

Edited by prophetik music

• 3 weeks later...

Buy my Nook Color!

Actually it's my wife's. Bought it for her in May, but never bought her a cover for it, so she has barely touched it for fear that it will get scratched or damaged. I just put an ad on craigslist. We're asking $190 (75% of the cost of what we paid) and we still have the box and all included accessories for it. It has a "de-register" feature so you can register it to yourself if you buy it.

Here's the Craigslist post:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2663575884/dpge4

I accept Paypal if anyone's interested.

Pictures!

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Edited by big giant circles

The reason I never bought her a cover was because she was particularly picky about them so I just gave her a gift card to go pick out her own which she never did. And since she never uses it anyway, we've decided to sell it. Also, people tend to be pretty bargain-oriented when buying used electronics, regardless of whether they've been used once or a thousand times.

The point is, it's for sale for a good price and it's in excellent condition.

SOLD

Brand new Canon SX130 IS. $180 (includes shipping to the lower 48)

LoRes-04545.jpg

LoRes-04536.jpg

LoRes-04533.jpg

I won this camera in a raffle at work, but I already have too many cameras, so it's up for sale!

The Canon SX130 retails for between $199 and $210.

"Smart, sleek and creative, the PowerShot SX130 IS is the perfect companion to all your good times. Now you can capture every detail of special moments in crisp, stunning 720p HD - even while using the high-powered 12x wide-angle optical zoom! You'll record in stereo sound, then play back your videos instantly on you computer. The SX130 IS is all about creativity, with fun scene modes like miniature effect for movies, and fisheye effect for artistically distorted stills. While you're having fun creating, the camera's smart flash exposure and advanced smart auto systems are ensuring that every image is the best it can be. Add the Digic 4 image processor, 12.1 megapixels and Canon's optical image stabilizer, and you've got the ideal camera for making the good times last."

12x, wide-angle (28 mm) lens with optical image stabilizer

- The PowerShot SX130 IS features an increased telephoto range combined with a wide-angle lens in a compact body. Capture sweeping landscapes or fit everyone in the frame with the 28mm wide-angle and bring distant subjects

12.1 megapixel sensor with DIGIC 4 processor

- A high-resolution sensor allows printing of very large A3+ prints for impressive displays. It also makes it possible to crop extensively

Smart auto and easy modes detect 28 scene types

- Smart Auto is truly automatic and the user can shoot confident that the camera will take care of everything. Each scene is analyzed with the camera deciding the optimum settings for the best picture, taken from a choice of 28 different scene types.

Large 7.5 cm (3.0") LCD

- This large display makes it easy to frame and compose images, view the menu and replay photographs and HD movies to family and friends.

HD movies

- High-quality movies can be recorded in HD 720p format with stereo sound and optical zoom. This makes the PowerShot SX130 IS the perfect family imaging tool.

Smart Shutter with Wink Self-Timer

- Smart Shutter uses the face detection function and allows you to automatically capture an image in one of 3 different ways: smile mode, Face Self-Timer or Wink Self-Timer.

Shooting modes include miniature effect movie

- Shooting modes make creative experimentation more enjoyable. Shoot with a fish-eye lens effect, or miniature effect, opt for super vivid to boost color saturation or select Poster Effect to give your subjects that retro feel.

Hints and tips

- Most functions in the shooting and playback menu are accompanied by short explanations for help on the spot to save time reading the manual.

Full manual control

- Take complete control with full manual mode, which allows you to control the camera's shutter speed and aperture and create truly unique pictures.

i-Contrast

- In shooting or playback, i-Contrast optimizes the dynamic range according to the scene, retaining detail in shadows and preventing overexposure of highlights. The results are natural images with the best possible contrast.

Edited by Black Mage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Prophet...I'd like to put up something for sale, my partner is getting me a 3DS for Christmas, so I'd like to put my DS Lite up for sale, it's the solid pink version, comes with the charger and original stylus. And also, for NES fans, I have a copy of Super Mario Bros. 2 that I found in my parents garage. It's from my collection of games from before I sold my NES and I know it still works. I'm looking for about $50 on the DSLite and maybe $10 for SMB2.

Oh, and remove my Suikoden/Suikoden II post from the for sale, I haven't had those games since March >.> I think that just shows that I need to start lurking again.

Edited by Kinslayer

• 1 month later...