Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Edit time :) As usual, everything's under For Sale.

Additions:

:::computer/music electronic stuff:::

EWQL Orchestra Gold, Choirs, StormDrum, Live, RA, and Waves S1 Stereo Imager. $600 w/shipping, negotiable [kanthos] (02/12)

Ableton Live Intro: $40 [kanthos] (02/12)

Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1: $175 + shipping, negotiable [kanthos] (02/12)

Removals:

KORG Legacy Collection, Digital Edition (M1, WaveStation, and MDE-X plugins): $75 [kanthos] (2/11)

Sonic Projects OP-X Pro: $75 [kanthos] (2/11)

TruePianos: $100 [kanthos] (2/11)

Native Instruments Alicia's Keys: $60, inc. shipping [kanthos] (9/11)

Edit time :) As usual, everything's under For Sale.

Additions:

EWQL Orchestra Gold, Choirs, StormDrum, Live, RA, and Waves S1 Stereo Imager. $600 w/shipping, negotiable [kanthos] (02/12)

Ableton Live Intro: $40 [kanthos] (02/12)

Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1: $175 + shipping, negotiable [kanthos] (02/12)

D: Are you unhappy with the Audio Kontrol 1?

For anyone who's interested it's a great interface. All the issues you'll find online about it have been solved with the 3.0.0 driver.

I've got a copy of Valkyrie Profile for the PS up on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320842048269

Runs great, condition is pretty great (not any kind of collector's quality though if you want mint) and it has the instruction manual. If you're interested and find the price too steep feel free to contact me after the auction if it doesn't sell and we can negotiate something.

Valkyrie Profile is one of the best games I've played in the last decade, but with a PSP port fairly easily available at a lower cost, I'm not sure how you're justifying the cost there.

If it were a rare game, I could see that, but now its just a rare PS1 game/version. It seems like to me you're just trying to sucker someone in there.

D: Are you unhappy with the Audio Kontrol 1?

For anyone who's interested it's a great interface. All the issues you'll find online about it have been solved with the 3.0.0 driver.

Not at all. I just wanted something with two mic inputs so I could record in stereo and with digital out, and NI had a good discount on the Komplete Audio 6 for people who own Komplete. It is a great interface, as is its successor.

Valkyrie Profile is one of the best games I've played in the last decade, but with a PSP port fairly easily available at a lower cost, I'm not sure how you're justifying the cost there.

If it were a rare game, I could see that, but now its just a rare PS1 game/version. It seems like to me you're just trying to sucker someone in there.

Gee, thanks for the accusation.

I know there's a PSP port, but that doesn't change the fact the PS1 version is rare. I've looked around and I've seen it go for anywhere from 50 to 75 to 100 to way higher than that even depending on the quality of the game, casing, instruction manual, etc. Final Fantasy 7 for instance, is easily obtainable through the PSN; the PS1 classic version is also pretty cheap, but some people pay hefty prices for the original PS1 release of the game. (that doesn't have the green logo proclaiming it a classic)

Ports, roms, etc aside there are collectors who like having physical copies in their hands. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

I know there's a PSP port, but that doesn't change the fact the PS1 version is rare. I've looked around and I've seen it go for anywhere from 50 to 75 to 100 to way higher than that even depending on the quality of the game, casing, instruction manual, etc. Final Fantasy 7 for instance, is easily obtainable through the PSN; the PS1 classic version is also pretty cheap, but some people pay hefty prices for the original PS1 release of the game. (that doesn't have the green logo proclaiming it a classic)

Ports, roms, etc aside there are collectors who like having physical copies in their hands. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

Yes, it's about how collectable it is. (I don't like throwing around the term "rare" for everything that fetches a pretty penny since, for example, Final Fantasy 7 isn't rare; it's simply highly sought after.) I recently sold a sealed copy of the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition strategy guide for $150. Yes, that's insanely high, generally speaking, for a guide and yes, detailed walkthroughs can be found online, but collectors will pay big money for original video game items. Another example is the Splatterhouse games, which still fetch a good amount even though all of them can be played on the current gen remake.

Anyway, I have auctions on eBay ending soon: http://www.ebay.com/sch/digiskai/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

NECRO BUMP

Selling a Sony DCR-HC52 Handycam. Excellent condition, comes with jumbo case, remote, two batteries, firewire cable, manuals, CD, A/V cables. Excellent camera with up to 200x optical zoom. Only unfortunate part is that it uses MiniDV instead of SD but I'm including the Firewire cable so you can easily import into Vegas, etc.

$125 shipped. A comparable SD-compatible camera would be like 3x that.

• 2 weeks later...

Another necro bump!

Selling one AT&T Android phone and one AT&T Apple phone. If these don't get picked up on here in two-ish weeks, I'll take them to craigsebay.

Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S i897) - This little bugger has been rock solid since I got it. I used it mostly for storing movies and music since I got my Atrix 4g but I'm looking to upgrade shortly and demote my Atrix to that role. That's the only reason I'm selling it. No scratches on the phone except a small 2mm crack near the headphone jack and a barely visible one on the camera lens. Comes with box, battery, charger cable, instructions, Otterbox rubber case and is already root'd & rom'd with a flavor of ICS on there. 16gb internal, no SD card included. Asking $150 for it plus shipping since it's already been customized.

Apple iPhone 3g 16gb - I kept this around as a backup phone for a while but all its been doing is sitting collecting dust for the last 2 months, so I'm not even using it for modizer anymore. Phone is in excellent condition with no screen or case issues. Slight wear and tear may be present on the underside of the phone but there are no major scratches or dents anywhere. It is on 4.2.1 and has been activated and jailbroken. Phone only. Asking $125 for it plus shipping.

All phones will be wiped of data so they're fresh for your grubby little hands! If you want pictures of any of the phones, please ask and I will deliver. These phones are all great, I just don't need them anymore.

Edit: The Inspire 4g is apparently still getting random reboots so I wouldn't feel right selling it to anyone at this point. Still selling the cappy and the 3g.

Edited by Level 99

Bought my PS1 copy... wow... 7 years ago? 8? 60 bucks. Your asking price is fair.

I recently sold a sealed copy of the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition strategy guide for $150.

HOLY SHIT WHERE IS MY OLD GUIDE MUST FIND AND SELL RIGHT NOW

Edited by relyanCe

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few PS3 games I'm looking to sell as I haven't even touched them since buying them, as well as other games. Not exactly sure on prices, I was attempting to use ebay as a base but the prices there vary so much. So everything is open to offers/negotiations.

PS3

Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium Edition - this is still factory sealed and comes with a deck of cards, also sealed.

Ar Tonelico QOGA - I opened the box on this one but never actually played the game itself, so the disc has never left the case. Comes with a still sealed Ar Tonelico calender.

PS2 - All games listed here are subject to removal. My attachment for them might return at a later date. I'm just listing them to see if anyone shows a real interest.

Ar Tonelico II

Atelier Iris

Devil May Cry box collection (includes 1, 2, & 3)

DragonBall Z Infinite World

DragonQuest VIII

Final Fantasy X

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

.hack//Infection, Outbreak, Quarantine (3 separate games in order, missing Mutation which is the second of the the four)

.hack//G.U. Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption

Mana Khemia

Mana Khemia 2

Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Mega Man X Collection

Radiata Stories

Rogue Galaxy

Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Shadow Hearts: From The New World

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time

Valkyrie Profile 2

Xenosaga I, II, III

Zone of the Enders

All PS2 games are in perfect working condition.

PC

Hexen II - I don't know if this is even worth selling but I found it in a box today. Might throw it in as a gift if anyone ends up buying either of the PS3 games.

Like I said, I'm not necessarily sure on prices, but open to offers.

i'm trying to get rid of my current midi controller to fund buying one that has weighted keys. it's an m-audio keystation 88es, in perfect working condition. there's slight wear on it, and the tab on the volume slider that i've never used once broke off in the trunk of my honda, but the keystation's designed to be a barebones midi controller with no transport/on-board mixing functionality in mind, and it does that well. the keys are semi-weighted, and while the default velocity curve on the controller is a bit awkward, it's easy to circumvent if your daw (like fl) has a way to manipulate velocity curves. octave shifting and transposition are also built into the controller. i've since lost the factory manual, but if you're interested enough, i'm sure i can dig up a .pdf scan of it somewhere.

i'm the original owner (bought it new for 200), and i'd be willing to let it go for $120 + shipping. i also live in northern va, so if you're local, you can pick it up at my house for $120.

you can also remove both of my entries under "computer/music electronic." i ended up just giving them away :)

thanks again for maintaining this thread brad.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also considering selling some gear.

For some years now, I've had a couple rackmount ROMplers that I bought secondhand from Dollywood and I don't think I'm destined to use them in any music production, so I'm interested to see if anyone might be interested in them here.

Roland JV-880 and Korg SR Wavestation. The Wavestation in particular I think came with additional sounds already plugged in. I bought them secondhand myself so I don't know everything that's included or missing, but apart from having to change batteries, they've always worked really well for me.

Don't know what I want from them yet, I'm just seeing if there might be any interest for them yet, but I'll try to offer a fair deal that's realistic for both parties to anyone interested (but anyone thinking I'll go for "I'll give you $50 for both if you do free shipping :)" will get nothing but a swift kick in the ass. Vultures are iresome.)

Also, I may be interested in selling my copy of T-racks 3 Standard for about $125 (which is what I paid for it) if I can figure out how to do the transfer with it.

Just gauging interest right now. Summer's been bad and I need to make up for it somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

Selling my current laptop, cos I'll be upgrading to an ultrabook here shortly. Anyone want it? Yours for $850.

SPECS:

- 6GB RAM

- Intel Mobile Core i5 (Sandy Bridge) processor

- 750 GB hybrid SSD drive: acts like an SSD on bootup and when certain, oft-used programs are launched, but still has the storage of a standard hard drive.

- Windows 7 Pro

- 15" Full HD (1080p) screen

- Blu-Ray reader/DVD+CD burner

- Dedicated 1GB nVidia GT540M video card with Optimus (switches to integrated low-power graphics when not gaming)

- Decent sound for a laptop

- Battery is as good as when I first bought it--gets about 2 hours on high power, fully-everything-blasting, and a good 5-6 hours when in power-saving mode (with wi-fi on).

It retailed new for about $950 when I got it last year, and I've added the $180 upgrade of the hybrid drive since then as well. Let me know!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:::X360:::

THREE NEW UNOPENED Xbox 360 S 250GB model consoles, sealed in box. Includes headset and 1 wireless controller. $200 (Each) + Shipping

:::3DS:::

Gently Used Blue/Black 3DS XL with box and 4 games. (NSMB2, LoZ OoT 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, and Adventure Time HIM,WYSOG) $250 OBO + Shipping

:::random stuff not involving games:::

iPad 3rd Generation 64GB Verizon LTE (Has minor damage, works flawlessly) Comes with Survivor Military-grade case and Apple Wireless Keyboard. $450 + Shipping

Edited by KP9000