Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Just so we are clear...

You can't/won't fix it yourself, and you do not want a new one.

So, you are willing to ship it to someone, purchase the replacements parts, pay for the service, and pay for return shipment.

Is this all correct?

How much are you willing to pay for all this? I can probably do it if the price is right.

Oh shit, I didn't even see this until now. Yes, that sounds correct.

Umm... I don't know, I don't like throwing the first number out. What's a fair price to you?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DS games for sale, in case anyone wants to buy any/all of them. Just doing a bit of tidying.

Metroid Prime Hunters

Scribblenauts

Yoshi's Island DS

Checked on them today; all in good condition with box and manual intact. I don't even care how much you want to pay me as long as it's more than the cost of shipping. Maybe I'll draw you a one-of-a-kind stick figure masterpiece thank-you note too.

I have a 2-month old 27" BenQ monitor for sale (newegg listing for reference). Will ship in original box with everything it came with. No damage, no dead pixels. It's a decent monitor, but I just bought a Monoprice Zero-G with a higher resolution and am willing to let this go for less than retail+shipping. I'm hoping to get at least $160 but send me an offer (trades considered). I can send pics of the actual monitor if requested.

• 1 month later...

Got an AMD Never Settle Forever key for sale. The key unlocks your choice of 3 of the following games: Thief (just came out last week), Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dirt 3. I'll go ahead and throw in a Grid 2 key as well if that sweetens the deal at all for anybody.

Thinking $35 for the key should be fair (just for Thief alone), but I'm willing to negotiate.

For anyone looking to upgrade their PC, but don't want to spend a ton of money, I'm selling a Radeon HD 7870 video card. The exact specs can be found here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131510

I'm selling it because I want to upgrade to a R9 280x or 290x (can't decide at the moment). I've only had it since last Nov, and it is still in perfect condition. I'll let it go for $125.00 (US shipping included).

It is a really good card. It can run Skyrim, and Outlast on ultra, and BF4 on high settings with no problems (I haven't tested BF4 on ultra settings yet, but I can you would like me to). The only con is, the fan is a little louder than I would like it.

[Edit]

The card has been SOLD!!!!

Edited by Blue Magic
Status update

For anyone looking to upgrade their PC, but don't want to spend a ton of money, I'm selling a Radeon HD 7870 video card. The exact specs can be found here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131510

I'm selling it because I want to upgrade to a R9 280x or 290x (can't decide at the moment). I've only had it since last Nov, and it is still in perfect condition. I'll let it go for $125.00 (US shipping included).

It is a really good card. It can run Skyrim, and Outlast on ultra, and BF4 on high settings with no problems (I haven't tested BF4 on ultra settings yet, but I can you would like me to). The only con is, the fan is a little louder than I would like it.

Just hit me up if you're interested.

Oh man, that is a smokin' deal. If I was in the market for an upgrade, I'd hit that up immediately. As it stands, I can just point and say "buy that thing if you're running a few-years-old card!"

update:

so now, i'm selling this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130661

for 100$. it's in fantastic condition and still is playing games at high settings and 1080p easily. let me know if you're into it. i can help determine if your PSU can handle it, too (likely can, it's a low-power card for the performance it pipes out).

update:

so now, i'm selling this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130661

for 100$. it's in fantastic condition and still is playing games at high settings and 1080p easily. let me know if you're into it. i can help determine if your PSU can handle it, too (likely can, it's a low-power card for the performance it pipes out).

The guy who gave me my card was in the market for one of these (but that was months ago). He had a couple of old systems he was upgrading. I'm not sure if he went through with the upgrades or started a whole new build, but I will check with him later today and give you a shout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

n-n-n-necrobump!

i'm selling a modded PS3, running Rogero CFW 4.55. it's a slim 120gb model. runs totally fine, disc drive works and everything, just don't use it so i want to move it on now that i've played the games i wanted to play on it.

i see them sell for between 200-250$ depending on the condition of the console. mine will include a sixaxis branded controller and the power cord. let me know if you're interested.