Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

n-n-n-necrobump!

i'm selling a modded PS3, running Rogero CFW 4.55. it's a slim 120gb model. runs totally fine, disc drive works and everything, just don't use it so i want to move it on now that i've played the games i wanted to play on it.

i see them sell for between 200-250$ depending on the condition of the console. mine will include a sixaxis branded controller and the power cord. let me know if you're interested.

just bumping this. remember that if you don't want it to be running custom firmware, you can just update it and it'll go back to being a normal ps3 (albeit one that can't ever go back to cfw).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I'm selling some audio gear.

1. RME HDSPe AIO PCI-e interface. This is the #1 rated audio interface in the world. It has the best, most stable drivers, best for low latency performance. $600+ship.

2. Universal Audio Solo610 tube preamp/DI. Super pro and super analog. $850+ship.

3. Presonus Firestudio Project firewire interface. Nice all-purpose interface. $200+ship.

4. LittleScale GenMDM. This is a VERY rare Sega Genesis cartridge (with accompanying MIDI chip for the controller port) that allows you to trigger and sequence the Sega genesis synthesizer with standard MIDI. $250+ship.

I'm selling an Ensoniq TS-12 workstation for $475+shipping. My full post is here: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=981182#post981182

Only thing that doesn't work on it is the power cord, it's a bit wonky but that can be fixed easily. Everything else I've tested on it seems to work well. I was hoping to make some money off of it to pay off some of my medical expenses and have some gift money for Christmas, but I think I may be flexible and could even consider some trade, if you had something I was looking for on it.

• 1 month later...

Triple post now somehow!

I just wanted to leave a very good public review for William... something, who goes by the same theshaggyfreak. I bought a laptop from him last week and not only was it in insanely excellent condition for the price I paid for it, it came in early and the transition was more than amicable! A very brief hiccup once I tried to start it up, but he helped me get that squared away. Now I have a kickass little laptop that will come in VERY handy indeed.

Would totally buy from this guy again. :D 10/10.

Buy my retro + imported games and consoles!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Retro-Import-Video-Game-amp-Console-Collection-SNES-GBA-Sega-Saturn-N64-PSP-/111586220988?

Super Nintendo (No boxes or instruction manuals)

* SNES Console with power & A/V cables

* 1 traditional SNES controller, 1 see-through controller

* Final Fantsay II

* Mega Man 7

* Robotrek

* Super Mario All-Stars & Super Mario World

* The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Super Famicom (JAPANESE IMPORTS in boxes!)

* Romancing SaGa 2

* Romancing SaGa 3

* Seiken Densetsu 2 (a.k.a. Secret of Mana)

Nintendo 64 (No boxes or instruction manuals)

* See-through N64 controller

* Hybrid Heaven

* Starfox 64

Gameboy

* Original gameboy DMG-1 handheld system. Has some dirt + dust, signs of wear + tear, but it works and the screen is in good condition. Not cracked, dented, etc.

Game Boy Advance (No boxes or instruction manuals)

* Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

* Final Fantasy IV

* Final Fantasy V Advance

* Final Fantasy VI Advance

* Metroid: Zero Mission

* Metroid Fusion

* Phantasy Star Collection

* River City Ransom

* Riviera: The Promised Land

* Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon

* Shining Soul II

* Sword of Mana

* Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

* Zelda: Four Swords

Sega Saturn (Games are in original cases)

* Japanese Sega Saturn console with power & A/V cables (no adapters needed to work with US TVs or power outlets, plays JP games)

* 2 Sega Saturn controllers

* Saturn expansion cartridge

* Christmas NiGHTs

* King of Fighters '95

* Saturn Bomberman Fight!!

* Street Fighter Collection (Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 2 and Super Street Fighter II X)

* Vampire Hunter: Darkstalkers' Revenge

* Virtua Fighter II

* Wipeout

PSP (Games are in original cases)

* Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

* Valkyria Chronicles II

selling a Powercolor HD 7870 Ghz edition video card. 2gb VRAM, great performance in most modern games. just finished killing dragon age inquisition a month or two ago on mostly high settings at 1920x1200. it's roughly equivalent to a GTX 760 or R9 270/270X, and a step below the R9 280/280X and new GTX 960. still a really great card for what you'll be paying for it. i'm getting a 4k monitor in a bit so i need some extra oomph.

this is the card, it's the one i bought a year ago a few pages back. i'll sell it for 100$.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

still have the graphics card, monitor, the case, and a mechanical keyboard for sale.

i also have a key for the Witcher 3 game that i got with my last graphics card. i already preordered and want the special edition myself, so this one's useless to me. if someone wants to throw some cash at me, it's yours.

• 2 weeks later...

i sold the game key, but still have the monitor, case, mechanical keyboard, and graphics card for sale.

additionally, i now have some games for sale! a few are black label where listed. i didn't write down which was which for the PS2 games so some may be. all have original cases, some are dinged a bit but play fine.

PS1:
Gran Turismo 2 (GH) - 3$
Chrono Cross (black) - 10$
Final Fantasy Tactics (black) - 25$
Final Fantasy 7 (GH) - 30$
Final Fantasy 8 (black) - 15$

PS2:
Final Fantasy X (black) - 10$
Final Fantasy X-2 (black) - 5$
Final Fantasy XII (black) - 10$
Shadow of the Colossus (black) - 15$
God of War 1 (GH) - 3$
God of War 2 (black) - 3$
Enter the Matrix (black) - 3$
Metal Gear Solid 2 (black) - 3$
Okami (GH) - 20$
Kingdom Hearts 1 (case jacket is damaged) - 7$
Kingdom Hearts 2 (GH) - 10$

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just bought a new graphics card and got a download code for Metal Gear 5: The Phantom Pain. I am not really interested in the game, so I will be willing to part with it for $50. The code is only good until October 1st, so please PM if interested. Paypal is preferred.

EDIT: and....gone.

• 2 months later...

PC for sale: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/sys/5308307873.html

Quad-core Phenom II 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10, 1.2 TB storage (2 drives), full copy of Office 2010, any questions just PM me. Will ship, but you'll need to pay shipping costs, and you'll probably want to be able to reassemble as the video card is huge and heavy and not good to leave inside the PC while shipping.  $550 for OCR folks.

edit: sold.

• 2 weeks later...