Royally PLEASED (aka resolved)

Final_metroid

I think the solution that involves changing your paging file implies it might be a ram issue without actually saying "go buy more ram". When ram fills up, the paging file lets your system use some hard drive space as ram (albeit slower than ram). I guess the implication is there isn't enough ram in the system to let all of the programs and the game do their thing at the same time, and the paging file is a quick fix that doesn't cost anything, though this is all a guess from someone with only cursory computer knowledge. I may be way off in left field here.

I don't think you can actually hurt your computer by messing with the paging file too much though. It should say what the recommended maximum for it is, so just set it to that. I've done that in every computer I've had for years and it's never given me a problem.

I tried the solution where i disable start-up entries, I disabled everything not windows related and the problem still persisted, so i am leaning towards the conclusion it is not a RAM issue.

I didn't tinker with the paging file yet, but in the likely event that solution doesn't work then i will start looking into GFX cards.

The problem is definitely with your integrated Intel graphics. They just aren't good enough to run TF2 or the Orange Box. Period. They were never designed to run anything like it.

1GB of RAM should be fine. Spring for the graphics first or you will never get anywhere.