Shael Riley Live, Nov 20th

Shael Riley

My first show in almost two years! Wow. Time flies when you work regular jobs. (Which I, thankfully, don't anymore.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show Date: Thursday, November 20 09:00 PM

Venue: The Delancey

Address: 168 Delancey St., (near Clinton St.), New York, NY

Description: Shael Riley with full electro rock band performing songs from The Grammar Club's past and future albums, as well as songs from his catalog of solo stuff. 21 and over. $7 at the door. Also performing: Schaffer the Darklord.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate charging people, particularly my friends, to come see me, but you're severely limited in your choice of venues if you're trying to put on a free show in this city, and you probably won't have a sound guy. So, in essence, don't worry; I and my band won't be getting any of your money, just the sound guy and booking agent. Unless we draw a big crowd. In that case, I'll make a cool $20.

Come anyway. If I make that cool $20, I'll be able to afford going out with you afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing my first show with the new live band tomorrow night:

Sunday, November 2nd at 8:00, at Sullivan Hall

214 Sullivan St

New York, NY 10012

With MC Lars, Schaeffer the Darklord, and MC Frontalot, and YT Cracker.

$14 at the door. 18 and over.

I'm still playing on the 20th (and the 14th), but that show won't be my first in two years anymore; this one will instead.