Davidicus - Breathe Again

Inv1ctus

Wow... ok so its been probably half a year since ive been on Oc remix... maybe more... I stopped making remixes for a long time. I dunno i think its just easier and more natural to make my own stuff. I think it might be a nerves thing or something. Anyhow ive been working hard on my own stuff and wanted to post my newest song here. Im not trying to exploit OC Remix, I just wanted to get back in the door here and possibly start working on mixes again.

I guess im interested in public thoughts on whether I meet the calibur of oc. Not that I entirely care a ton, but Im just curious. It might sway me to start again. This song is very Nightwish meets Within temptation meets Devil May Cry.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Breathe Again

EDIT: Hmm.... not sure where the download problem is coming from. I just tested it and it works. I would upload it to zshare but it was down when I tried. Anyone know any other hosting sites? I looked it up on google, but didnt see anything that caught my eye