Nuclearization - Voyage In The Post Atomic Unknown

emitremmus

Hi folks,

let me present myself. I'm Marco (aka Emitremmus) from Florence, Italy and I'm here for my first post on Overclocked Remix.

Yep, I don'k know if this is the right section, but I'm here to annunce my new last work: "Nuclearization – Voyage In The Post Atomic Unknown”, a dark ambient full lenght-album.

Its promise is to bring the listener in a “dark voyage” made of radiations, electronic storms and torments of unconscious. This seems like that “Nuclearization” has been designed to evoke the deepest fears of a world devastated by atomic explosions and out of an inevitable deterioration as a sign of human psychological devastation.

It represents my tribute to Fallout saga (and Fallout 3 game) and that genius that is Mark Morgan. So that's represent my greetings card to everyone who love this kind of music, falloutish style music.

At my portfolio, you’ll find a special interview and news about it.

So check it out, and feel free to comment my work.

Hope you like it, please feel free to comment.

Enjoy listening.

C'ya. :<

It helps if you provide a link straight to the files, the links on your portfolio page don't work, and the front page would be cut off on a small resolution so the link wouldn't be accessible to everyone.

Couldn't hear in the stuttering music player a quick listen to the first few seconds of tracks 04 and 06 before Safari stopped loading, so the site and server could use some optimizing. Anyway, what I get to hear of the music was atmospheric and would certainly be worth a listen if you normally use a browser that works better for the site.

Folks, here's his site.

yeah, I'm sorry I was sure to have the link in my signature :oops:

Uhm, I know of many problems of the site that I have to fix (flashdamned)... and I have to put the entire album in a compressed file (soon I'll do it).

Hope you find "Nuclearization" a nice project for a simple tribute album.

• 4 weeks later...