Sonic The Hedgehog (GG) Jungle Zone Remix

WillRock

You really went to town on the Jungle theme :)

I like this track immensely hence I've logged in for the first time in ages to comment.

The sounds and instruments chosen are great - the mix is very well arranged with just enough variety to stop repetitive listening injury (RLI) occurring.

I don't really have any more feedback than that really and it is probably best for some of the more trained ears out there to give a better opinion but to me this sounds ready for submission already.

You seem disappointed at the ending, but it seems to work for me.

I like very much - is nice!

You really went to town on the Jungle theme :)

I like this track immensely hence I've logged in for the first time in ages to comment.

The sounds and instruments chosen are great - the mix is very well arranged with just enough variety to stop repetitive listening injury (RLI) occurring.

I don't really have any more feedback than that really and it is probably best for some of the more trained ears out there to give a better opinion but to me this sounds ready for submission already.

You seem disappointed at the ending, but it seems to work for me.

I like very much - is nice!

Thanks for the positive comment mate, i'm flattered that you logged in after so long to praise my work :D

Keep the feedback coming guys! :D

You know, you could just have dropped me a link to the thread.

Hey there's a question to add to my survey thing. :D "Do you read other ppl's feedback when you post yours?" I'll add it... later.

I think there's still a few things you could do to refine it before sending. Some drum rolls could be smoothened out. There's also something about the mix that bothers me, but I'm not sure what. Could be the snare that's throwing me off, the reverb is kind'a exposed. Not a bad thing, necessarily, but it might screw with how I hear the frequency balance.

I think the arrangement is pretty conservative. Some Js might object to that, but I think it could pass. The source is hilarious, btw.

Awesome stuff dude. I love all of your Sonic remixes so far and this is no exception either. :P You really got that jungle feeling with the drums and other instruments. Never thought the Game Gear Sonic games had such cool tunes too. Too bad the 8-bit sounding makes it a pain to listen to them. But this remix sure is top notch. :)

Can't really point out anything that needs changing in my opinion. Except maybe a bit different ending would be nice tho I see you have that in plans. And dunno what but something also bothers me a bit about the mixing..perhaps sample quality? Anyway can't wait for the finished version. :D